Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dumped for shopping

Oct 25, 2003
Les Biehn said:
They went out for two years before I meet her and still lived together. She got together with me but dumped me three time because she still had feelings for this other girl. Still I got a couple of nice threes ups out of it.

:thumbsup:

i want a lesbian

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
I think you have missed something here TLO, she rammed me up her gary.
Wha...? Hang on, let me get this straight. She... rammed... you... up... her... Gary...?

Nope. Don't get it. She, what, held a knife to your throat - looked down at your tiny John Thomas and demanded 'That. Up my arse. NOW.' WALLOP! Is that what happened?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The Large One said:
Wha...? Hang on, let me get this straight. She... rammed... you... up... her... Gary...?

Nope. Don't get it. She, what, held a knife to your throat - looked down at your tiny John Thomas and demanded 'That. Up my arse. NOW.' WALLOP! Is that what happened?
No she was on top and then lowered her anus over my penis. Its not really that complicated. Perhaps we will explain what oral sex is to you later.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
NMH said:
Are you, like, posting from the other side - or what kind of cough-mixture are you actually on ??? :lolol:

:)

You shouldn't say that right now, as i do keep imagining myself in a Sixth Sense-ibility, writing everyone else dumbly and waiting for Saturday's deathly anniversary to be beckoned to the clouds and rotting less in view. I hope, most of the time, that this could be more interesting than all i could come up with, so i should just silently trust rather than wonder.

I am on sodium valproate. Epilepsy and migraine wall.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Les Biehn said:

This is the only Gary i could compare my arse to.

242902.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
tedebear said:
You got shoved up Gary Glitter? Blimey - you do get about!

Not sure whether you understand what he's talking about or not (not trying to be patronising or anything), but 'Gary Glitter' is rhyming slang...

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Les Biehn said:
No she was on top and then lowered her anus over my penis. Its not really that complicated. Perhaps we will explain what oral sex is to you later.
Ah, got you.

You made it sound like you had no say in the matter. You didn't describe it that well - it was still you doing the ramming. She was doing the slamming. These things are important.

And I know what oral sex is, thank you very much indeedio. In fact, it feels like I have been talking about your sex life for most of the morning, and it's quite depraved, and I feel rather dirty now. I think I'm going to go and have a bath. Excuse me.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Large One said:

For fucks sake. :dunce: :dunce: :dunce:

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Alex Frutos said:
Not sure whether you understand what he's talking about or not (not trying to be patronising or anything), but 'Gary Glitter' is rhyming slang...

I know - just being nerdy and prim and proper - didn't really work though :lol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The Complete Badger said:
Is that relevant to this thread, or was it just a random statement you wished to share?:lolol:

:lolol:

I thought that. Must admit that is a fooking weird reason! Were you pestering her for sex and she wanted to wait untill marriage?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here