Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

due to the zamora threads croping up i thought id join in...

No we have not met, but i have laughed at you from a distance many a time. I am frustrated at how you are dealing with some of these comments, can you please think and speak for yourself in future rather than pathetically picking up on other people's mistakes.

And yes i am friends with these people, but that does not mean my opinion of you differs in the slightest.

why are you frustrated? i did not start this argument and you did not have to contribute towards it at any stage. its just banter and i hate to think you are frustrated by it in anyway, the source of your own frustration is you in this case.

Ronan Keating

Jan 7, 2009
Maybe it's frustration that his voice hasn't broken and he's forced to humiliate himsdelf further by putting on a falsely deep one?

Ronan Keating

Jan 7, 2009
No we have not met, but i have laughed at you from a distance many a time. I am frustrated at how you are dealing with some of these comments, can you please think and speak for yourself in future rather than pathetically picking up on other people's mistakes.

And yes i am friends with these people, but that does not mean my opinion of you differs in the slightest.

Him.

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
Tru dat.

Excluding his confectionery preference, this murraymints chap seems top drawer. He's rinsing all of you V-plates anyway!

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Murraymints4Brighton, do you know what a capital letter is by any chance?

Michael Bolton

Jan 7, 2009
Easy one-strap take it in your stride.

Have any of these posers posted their pics on the site? Next time I come to Brighton from BH I'd like to have a word. Doubt any of them would argue.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Easy one-strap take it in your stride.

Have any of these posers posted their pics on the site? Next time I come to Brighton from BH I'd like to have a word. Doubt any of them would argue.

You sound really tough. It hate to come face-to-face with a keyboard warrior like yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here