Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

due to the zamora threads croping up i thought id join in...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
One Strap, I have no problem with you, never have. But I feel your punching above your weight here. And I think you should click the red 'x' and ask a Mod to delete this, in order to save yourself from further embaresment.

Hope you take my advice.
badger.gif

:lolol: 1 strap, you seem to be getting wound up, Its only a forum.

oh know i am not "wound" up:laugh:

quote:In medicine, a wound is a type of injury in which the skin is torn, cut or punctured (an open wound), or where blunt force trauma causes a contusion (a closed wound). In pathology, it specifically refers to a sharp injury which damages the dermis of the skin.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
My god you are unbelievable.

Caution to anyone who wishes to use the word coherent when describing someones poor sentence structuring: Careful - Dougdeep is waiting to pull you up because you are only allowed to use it in a verbal sense.

:wozza:

Last edited:

No we have not met, but i have laughed at you from a distance many a time. I am frustrated at how you are dealing with some of these comments, can you please think and speak for yourself in future rather than pathetically picking up on other people's mistakes.

And yes i am friends with these people, but that does not mean my opinion of you differs in the slightest.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
shut the f*** up you sad c u n t s and danny seagull talk about wanking off pigs or something...

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
My god you are unbelievable.

Caution to anyone who wishes to use the word coherent when describing someones poor sentence structuring: Careful - Dougdeep is waiting to pull you up because you are only allowed to use it in a verbal sense.

:wozza:

My last word on the subject. Try not to pick holes in other people's use of the English language, when your own could do with improvement. Goodnight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here