Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Duchess of Cambridge expecting

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
HRH Wiggins Farah Windsor. Prince Wiggins. Or Princess Jessica.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
she's in hospital for morning sickness?!?!?!. Jesus H, what is that all about. FFS woman...

She is in with hyperemesis gravidarum. The royals don't get morning sickness you peasant, they get something Latin sounding.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Honestly who gives a toss if the privileged family Saxe-Coburg-Gotha have another child. Im sure she will get the best medical care our tax money can buy.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Honestly who gives a toss if the privileged family Saxe-Coburg-Gotha have another child. Im sure she will get the best medical care our tax money can buy.

You obviously do because you bothered to open the thread abd post. I think your actually a little bit obsessed with the royals.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
If its a girl they are going to call her Sigourney after an actress; and if it's a boy they're going to name him Rodney after Dave.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Meh, not fussed. Just means there's one more to be stood against the wall come the Revolution!

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
British press going mad, I could understand.

But the Americans love it, only 250 odd years ago, you fought for independence and to become a republic. WHY THE OBSESSION!?

Hopefully there's an Oliver Cromwell V2 amongst us.

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
Funny how when the taxpayer has to fork out a few quid a week to support the child of a poor single mum the tabloids and their readersheep moan like hell, but when the taxpayer has to fork out god knows how much to support the next royal sprog they cheer like hell.......

that's a mighty generalisation there, well done.

I love reading a tabloid from time to time. I'm more than happy to fork out a few extra quid for single parents. I'm delighted that there is another heir to the throne on the way. BINGO!

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Who cares, the Monarchy will hopefully be dissolved just like the Church of England by the time he/she should be reigning

that quote of yours cracks me up. "only when the last fish has been caught, only then will you realise that money cannot be eaten."

thats mental. surely if you have been catching loads of fish you will have realised that you can eat fish rather than money.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Funny how when the taxpayer has to fork out a few quid a week to support the child of a poor single mum the tabloids and their readersheep moan like hell, but when the taxpayer has to fork out god knows how much to support the next royal sprog they cheer like hell.......

people dont generally moan about single mums on benefits. millions of people grow up with single mums, who maybe claim benefits. everyone knows one. people moan about cynical abuse of the system. People are certainly not going to moan about a woman who currently probably so far in the black in terms of what she has contributed to Britain financially, its off the scale.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But I genuinely don't care anymore about the royals one way or other.
I'd say most people are indifferent, neither anti or pro Royal.

What irks me is the way Sky and BBC break the news as if it should matter, entirely driven by the lick-spittles at the top of the tree insistent on protecting their chances of a knighthood.

I am republican but even I can admit that the fact we have this unelected family as the head of state means we should't insist that it isn't noteworthy news. But it should be way, way down the list, not towards the top.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
People are certainly not going to moan about a woman who currently probably so far in the black in terms of what she has contributed to Britain financially, its off the scale.
I don't really care about the arguments as to how much money she brings in, the fact is that she doesn't need the taxpayer's help.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here