Feb 23, 2009
West Sussex la la la
John Terry has been out injured and Kate Middleton is suddenly pregnantpunk:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354561239.286569.jpg

😃

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Maybe it's my current mood, my football team or because I'm fighting the onset of middle-age and the only weapons at my disposal are impotent rage, an ability to use long words and generally waving my fist at God and his little joke with the nasal hair he has now blessed me with. But I genuinely don't care anymore about the royals one way or other.

This news of the pregnancy reminds me of the lyrics to 'the people who grinned themselves to death' by the Housemartins.

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I reckon she had a massive orgy with four different blokes who all shot their muck up her and she's worried sick that William may not be the father. :thumbsup:

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Maybe it's my current mood, my football team or because I'm fighting the onset of middle-age and the only weapons at my disposal are impotent rage, an ability to use long words and generally waving my fist at God and his little joke with the nasal hair he has now blessed me with. But I genuinely don't care anymore about the royals one way or other.

This news of the pregnancy reminds me of the lyrics to 'the people who grinned themselves to death' by the Housemartins.

On the other hand if it's a girl it may grow up to have a spectacular Middleton ARSE, surely a good thing for future generations?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
If it's twins, which one gets to be king or queen - or can they have a job share?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If a boy it doesn't matter what his name is as his grandfather's name is Charles but when he becomes king he is going to take the title of King George VII as a mark of respect and a tribute to his grandfather George VI and his mother.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
If it's twins, which one gets to be king or queen - or can they have a job share?

If one is boy as the law stands at the moment, but is the subject of a change, he would become the 1st heir if twins of the same sex one is obviously born before the other even 1 min so that one would take the position.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Another reptile hehehe for David Ike

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here