Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dubois vs AJ 21/9 Wembley Stadium

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Tony Bellew looks exactly like Joshua Parker but with a much harder life behind him. Sticking them next to each other is doing my Swede. DAZN’s Diversity department must be having kittens.

Jul 20, 2003
Oh Christ.
Sweet f***ing Caroline

sad season 4 GIF by Outlander

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
I guess once your voice has gone all that's left is the attitude.
....and I don't like his attitude one bit.

Bet ticketmater are glad this didn't happen a month ago.
I agree that was terrible, but don’t think it’d make any difference TBH. Fans want to see Noel and Liam together doing all the classics. Oasis are shit live more often than they are on fire, us fans all know this already

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Those lit up pillars surely mean the entire stadium has an obstructed view?. All in the name of advertising.
Unless you’re ringside you’re watching it on the big screen predominantly I would have thought. You’re there for the atmosphere.

Very much like the darts, only with lager and fancy dress replaced by Clone Island and cocaine.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I agree that was terrible, but don’t think it’d make any difference TBH. Fans want to see Noel and Liam together doing all the classics. Oasis are shit live more often than they are on fire, us fans all know this already
Yep. I’ve seen Oasis five times and I couldn’t tell you if they were any good or Liam sang well at any of them but they were some of the best nights out I’ve ever had!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here