Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drunk chav hit by police

SheffGull

Feb 27, 2006
Sheffield
Chavs...hate them.
She was thrown out of a club and then vandalised a car, resisted arrest and now claims she was hard done to!!!
Makes me mad! And a geezer on the tele this morning cliaming it was racial!
About time the police started getting tough with these social outfits. Fuckwits have got no respect for anyone else.
And now she is tying to sue the Police...with no doubt legal aid. I bet she doesnt even work!
Her Parents must be SOOO Proud of her!!!

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Springal said:
that club she got chucked out of is now shut down due to the amount of class a's and guns/knives they found on the floor too - just so you are aware the type of clientelle that used to frequent that club.

She deserved all she got, it was on the arm not exactly around the face. The fact a police dog was involved too just shows how violent she was being.

Deserved all she got? You dick head. As the G says, the police have a difficult job, if they loose the public's confidence then it becomes impossible. They can only maintain the law if the majority of the public in an area support the police. We have to abide by the law and maintain certain standards, and so do they.

Just because the club she went to has a record it doesnt mean she deserves it. The club your avatar pertains to has some dubious ways..involving class-a's and firearms....does that mean I should smack you one?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
William Chops said:
Deserved all she got? You dick head. As the G says, the police have a difficult job, if they loose the public's confidence then it becomes impossible. They can only maintain the law if the majority of the public in an area support the police. We have to abide by the law and maintain certain standards, and so do they.

Just because the club she went to has a record it doesnt mean she deserves it. The club your avatar pertains to has some dubious ways..involving class-a's and firearms....does that mean I should smack you one?

FIREARMS at DC10/Circo Loco ? ROFL, what are you smoking?

Also did it occur to you, that if she hadn't been pissed out of her head and vandalising cars, she wouldnt be in the situation that she was. The same for her fighting back against the police, aiming for their bollocks, kicking and punching.

seagull-lad

Feb 2, 2006
Worthing
I know this part of sheffield where the club is, and niche (now closed, for the 2nd time and 2nd location) and its next door to a gay club.

niche is the only club i have seen that needed full on airport style walk through metal detectors on the door due to the clientele that frequented there.

make no bets that she isnt as innocent as she makes out - she even has admitted damaging a car for what she was originally arrested for.

Bearing that admission in mind, who do we think is telling the truth?

And video CAN lie and with the right text make you see what you want to see even if its not there.

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
a number of the people who have 'dealings' with DC10 carry weapons. Ibiza has some of the biggest criminal gangs in europe.

At the time it was only alleged she vandalised cars.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
William Chops said:
a number of the people who have 'dealings' with DC10 carry weapons. Ibiza has some of the biggest criminal gangs in europe.

At the time it was only alleged she vandalised cars.

Funniest thing ive ever heard.

I feel alot safer in DC10 than I would in a club with people like her

looks like the Copper took a liberty here, pissed up girl, won't remember, give her a few jabs, probably also rubbed his hard on on her a few times.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
London Calling said:
looks like the Copper took a liberty here, pissed up girl, won't remember, give her a few jabs, probably also rubbed his hard on on her a few times.

:rolleyes:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Nibble said:
perhaps I should clarify my argument. I believe chavs deserve what they get and she seems particularly unpleasant but that does look quite harsh. I would say however, that she was probably on Class As if really did take that force to make her compliant.

It is a standard practice to deaden someones arm to comply, I have done it myself but that is harsh.

Glad as an ex copper you know so much about how people react on class A`s.
She would have been hugging people not fighting with them you silly billy.

SHE WAS PISSED.

William Chops

Feb 3, 2007
Springal said:
Funniest thing ive ever heard.

I feel alot safer in DC10 than I would in a club with people like her

I never said anything about safety in the club. I simply said that a number of the people who have dealings with that place carry weapons. It goes with the territory and the nature of the business in Ibiza. Try spending some time with the 'security' companies who look after the clubs and their takings...you'll soon see what I mean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here