Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drunk chav hit by police

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
wrong if you ask me five full force punches to deaden the arm seems excessive. chav or no chav

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I have sympathy with the police mostly but I agree with you gunner.

bn3gunner

Feb 12, 2007
for the most part coppers are a pretty good bunch ,but a few seem to get pleasure assaulting people and feel it is a perk of the job

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If there was something wrong with that bit of film then I didn't see it.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
What a cowardly bully.

:nono:

Yet he'll keep his job and it'll all be brushed under the carpet.

:rolleyes:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Kinky Gerbils said:
Saw it his morning, she really must of pissed them off!
If you watch it carefully you see her knocking one of the coppers hats off.
excessive I'll say 3 male coppers and one small girl if it had been just him then yes he has to do whats necessary but 3 of them is not just a bit over the top its tantamount to ABH I mean what are these blokes wimps.
If there is an inquiry then they might also look at the fact that this young lady was from an ethnic background.
Whole thing stinks to me when the officer concerned gave the excuse that it was self defense yeh! when two hold her down and and I had to punch her 5 times because she looked at me with attitude.

twat. :censored:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Don't thinkit is racist. But with the amount of police there it seems excessive he had to hit her. Would have been better off spraying her.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Question: Did she deserve a kicking?
Answer: Yes.

The End

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Pavilionaire said:
Question: Did she deserve a kicking?
Answer: Yes.

The End

Yes she probably did, but not by police. Also it just makes police look even more brutal when most of them are fine. i am not saying it is as bad as Rodney King, just having been in that situation many times I do not see a need for it.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Heard her father beign interviewed on 5Live last night about this - was saying how she had had 'a drink' (as in singular) so wasn't drunk but was having a fit.

He then went on to say that "she hadn't been in trouble since she was 15".

It maybe wrong, I know, but I read a lot into that statement as if it were my parents talking they'd be saying "He's not been in trouble before."

Last edited:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
She might think twice about doing the same thing again, though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Pavilionaire said:
She might think twice about doing the same thing again, though.
Yes, good point. Shooting her dead on the spot would have had the same effect too. Bloody liberals.

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
Man of Harveys said:
Yes, good point. Shooting her dead on the spot would have had the same effect too. Bloody liberals.

it's a question of proportionate response though harvs. if you act like an animal then expect it back. a few bruises and she'll be fine. hardly as if she was shot now is it?

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
The problem is there is very little respect for the police, and autority in general from to large a minority of the UK population.
Too many ltlle scrotes think they can get away with petty crimes and misdemeanours that 10 - 20 years ago the average youth on the street corner would not have dreamed of.
This situation is an excalation of this culture. This woman may have no respect for the police now, but I bet she never showed them much before either.

I'm certainly not condoning police brutatlity, but it must get damn frustrating dealing with low life every day.:(

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Wise words Silky.

I totally admire the job the police do and am surprised at their level of restraint when confronted with extreme intimidation by chav Britain.

Go to any other country and do what they do here, the police would not hesitate to give you a kicking.

It's about time our police got tough, then maybe the message would get through to these scum it's NOT acceptable to turn our town centres into no go zones at night.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
it's a question of proportionate response though harvs. if you act like an animal then expect it back. a few bruises and she'll be fine. hardly as if she was shot now is it?
No...but that's not saying much. If we get to the stage where a policeman happily admitting to punching a black 19 year old girl with all the power he can muster becomes the accepted norm, I don't how that's any kind of progress, personally, and I doubt it would solve anything.

Last edited:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I would like to see a few more of them getting a clip round the ear but this makes it harder for police to do that because now the slightest tap by a copper will be hailed as abuse or unreasonable force. if you want to be heavy handed don't do it in front of cctv.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
having been a prison officer and got into many scrapes with MEN I also know what its like to be at both ends of a kicking.

On trusting the police,I did until being a prison officer now I would not trust one as far as I could throw him.
you might ask yourself this if the biggest percentage of coppers are OK and there are a small percentage breaking the law
why are'nt the biggest percentage arresting the smallest percentage.
theres to much of this excepting a small percentage of bad police officers get rid of them and you might have the population of the UK respecting the police. ???

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
silky1 said:
The problem is there is very little respect for the police, and autority in general from to large a minority of the UK population.
Too many ltlle scrotes think they can get away with petty crimes and misdemeanours that 10 - 20 years ago the average youth on the street corner would not have dreamed of.
This situation is an excalation of this culture. This woman may have no respect for the police now, but I bet she never showed them much before either.

I'm certainly not condoning police brutatlity, but it must get damn frustrating dealing with low life every day.:(

When the police respect me; I will respect them. Putting on a uniform doesnt give them the right to do what they like just cos they cant hold their own in a fight in a school playground or pub, unless theyve got a big stick and their equally small dicked mates holding a woman down (how was it chav?) all saying 'Go on Dave! Kick her in the fanny!'.

Wankers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here