Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

drums at the amex?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Oh, and could we have some SINGING from the singing area !!?????

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
No drum please.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
To show those in favour of Brigthon Majiko that the majority are agaisnt a stupid f***ing drum...

I don't want to sound contentious B4C3, but the question was for 1 song only (and it was just a quesition - nothing more)...... and whilst personally, I am not into them..... so far that poll has 3-1 in favour which is not a majority against.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I don't want to sound contentious B4C3, but the question was for 1 song only (and it was just a quesition - nothing more)...... and whilst personally, I am not into them..... so far that poll has 3-1 in favour which is not a majority against.

But on this thread, which doesn't have a poll, the majority , are against drums...

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I voted in favour of the Majika song but didn't realise it meant having to have a drum :shrug:
What kind of drum is it? Lambeg? Snare?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Anyone else? I am afraid just saying NO to a drum isn't enough, give a fuckin reason!!!!

Because it reeks of small time souless clubs that are incapable of creating any atmosphere. Wake up call everybody. The atmosphere at The Amex is Very GOOD already.

I would personally advocate anybody stoving in anything resembling a drum skin at our ground. Ridiculous idea.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here