• Yes

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Sure, it'll be logical that Matty Sparrow finds his way out of the team again in favour of another player rather than being dropped.

The amount of fighting for place in out team.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
By most reports he was only on the bench due to illness of the players ahead of him in the pecking order, so it's probably not much of an issue, as long as the viruses clear up.

Dec 29, 2011
He'll never play for us again. f*** off sparrow you useless f***.

You are one muppet.

Fishing? everyone one of us at the game has said he should be told to find a new club you bellend.

Hide behind your keyboard mug.

Oh yes, its easy for you to sit indoors to stick up for players but us lot who spend thousands then we have a right to vent our anger at one player who's been sent off twice in two games.

mug.

Making a fool of yourself. I'm with LondonBlue on this one.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Making a fool of yourself. I'm with LondonBlue on this one.

As am i, even though he does seem like a bit of a smarmy git he is right on this occasion :moo:

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Given the number of midfielders we have now, I'd rather see JFC in the side ahead of Sparrow.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I haven't seen either of the yellow cards but it is possible that he committed a foul to prevent them scoring and as such he wouldn't be the first to be sent off playing for the good of the team. As it turned out it kept us on course to draw away and win at home the recipe for promotion.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I haven't seen either of the yellow cards but it is possible that he committed a foul to prevent them scoring and as such he wouldn't be the first to be sent off playing for the good of the team. As it turned out it kept us on course to draw away and win at home the recipe for promotion.

i haven't seen a mention of ''its barnes fault'' yet...still time i guess

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here