• Yes

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
eighted. But I don't know whats going on. Thought I would get on this numbering bandwagon.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
What do you mean drop? He hasn't been playing. :ffsparr:

Never a second yellow either.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
It will be hard for him to get back into the squad with dicker coming back to fitness and so many others playing really well already

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
no way, not saying he should be a starter, but was looking good before his 1st red, and was a tad unlucky yesterday i thought.
as for "everyone of us at the game thought he should be", well obviously you were at a different game to me then, tho agree he shouldn't have put himself in that position in the 1st place

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Don't think Sparrow was pulling up trees a couple of months back but did find some form just before his previous sending off and scored that decent goal against Southampton.

Thought he was unlucky yesterday - the ref was very trigger happy. Probably shouldn't have been a 2nd yellow but Sparrow did give the ref the chance so was naive. When the Forest equaliser went in a number of punters around us started saying Sparrow's played his last game for the Albion which seemed a bit harsh. Thought a draw was fair and a win for us would have been very hard on Forest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here