Votes: 17 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 51 75.0%

• Total voters

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yes. He's a bloody liability and could have cost us the game today.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Fishing? everyone one of us at the game has said he should be told to find a new club you bellend.

It's already becoming quite noticeable you can't hold an argument without the need to use abuse. Very intelligent.

jd312

Feb 19, 2011
Would be completely reactionary. Definitely no. Consider how well he played in January.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
It's already becoming quite noticeable you can't hold an argument without the need to use abuse. Very intelligent.

Oh yes, its easy for you to sit indoors to stick up for players but us lot who spend thousands then we have a right to vent our anger at one player who's been sent off twice in two games.

mug.

D

Deleted member 22389

I wonder who will be on the hit list next week?
I hate it when people slag off the players. They do have internet access and they probably look at NSC too. Very embarrasing.

D

Deleted member 18477

Oh yes, its easy for you to sit indoors to stick up for players but us lot who spend thousands then we have a right to vent our anger at one player who's been sent off twice in two games.

mug.

i agree. fans can say what they want about players. good or bad. we pay their wages.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

mug.

Thousands huh? Where do you live? South Africa? I'm impressed. Congratulations on your going today allegedly... personally I don't need to boast about which games I go to or feel the need to hold the superiority high ground because 'I was there'. What's the next insult to attempt to throw at me 'sitting behind my keyboard' and 'sticking up for players'? Heaven forbid I defend players!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here