Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drive time to Nottingham

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
throw into the fact that it's a bank holiday Monday i would give it 4..

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Don't forget the bottom end of the M1 is still 50mph due to the widening from junction 6a to junction 11 (unless you want to go via M40 and A43)

The Timekeeper

FAT BOY 'NOT' SLIM
Sep 25, 2003
At home, the pub,the bookies
Tom Tom is obviously Bullshitting again. Allow 3 hrs 30 at least. I used to do that journey regularly and depending on traffic etc normally takes 3hrs +
The weather could also be a problem with snow forecast Sunday onwards!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
There are road works at the bottom, and around J26 and its bank holiday so thats going to add a bit.

Id say its around 3hrs if its clear

ack

Apr 20, 2006
Steady fastish speed(80-85) you looking 3 hrs,but widening at Luton and Jct 26 up on M1 can add a bit and of course the M25 is a lottery at anytime of day.And bear in mind all them easter coast visitors maybe returning on Monday too.
And if you going A24 M25 M1 you looking nearer 210mls.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Me thinks that steward 433 doth. speak loads of bull shit Myson drove from my house in HH to Peterlee near Middlesbro recently leaving at 2.am in my sons Sprinter van not doing less than 85mph except for the 15 miles after joining the M1, which is restricted to 50mph. Incidentally hundreds get done on that stretch of the motorway for speeding, and we stopped at the truck stop near jkt 21a(turn off to Nottingham) at 5.30' 3 hours 30 mins at that time of day and there is still 10 miles to get into Nottingham town centre to Trent Bridge with speed cameras on the road going into Nottingham.

My brother is a speed merchant and leaves Withdean (Carden Ave) at 5.00pm most games and considers that he has done well if he has turned off of the M25 to M3 to go to Sunbury by 6.-00pm.

Leaving Brighton even Patcham at 9.30am on Easter Monday morning you will not be driving over the Trent Bridge by 1.00pm and not been done by a camera for speeding.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here