Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Not at the game then?

No I wasn't, on the grounds that:

1) I was at work until 6 o'clock.

and

2) I went straight from work to Eastbourne to see Dara O Briain, tickets for whose show I'd booked MONTHS ago.

I then watched DW this morning and posted this thread.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Just watched it.

M'eh. I didn't think it was that bad, I just don't like amy and so resented her stealing rory's thunder, I thought her talking to river like a mother to a daughter was ill-placed (such interaction should have been played for laughs in previous episodes and not been during a tender moment).

That book must have been very odd to anyone else who read it.

Not at the game then?

It's a 45 minute programme. I'm pretty sure 10am the next morning is plenty of time for people to have got home from any post match fun and still watch it.

Marxo

Aug 7, 2011
Ghent, Belgium
I don't like the "Angels" much and the episode was a just a way of getting rid of Pond and Rory. It's a pity that we won't see Mark Williams (Rory's dad) as he's an Albion convert. The River character would be better if she stayed mysterious and only popped up briefly now and then.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
I think, from now on, it's going to be alot darker. The doctor is going to be angry and upset, meaning he's not going to take any crap.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Disappointing, and rather contrived - been enjoying the series though.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Wasn't the best but a lot better than any other of this series, don't like the weeping angels as baddies and will miss Amy is short skirts.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Has she finished being a Judge on XFactor then?

JennaLouiseColeman.jpg

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
No good unless me and my mates are in it................EXTERMINATE....EXTERMINATE....EXTERMINATE...

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I thought it was pretty good, and I'm glad the Angels where more like the originals as opposed to that dreadful episode where Moffat really over-egged it. As a general point I've also really appreciated the fact that this series there hasn't been some pompous, overblown story arc running through all the episodes ending up with the Doctor as the centre of the universe having to do preposterous things to bring a series to a close. This has been more like the originals with the Doctor as just a relatively insignificant speck and not some galactic Superman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here