Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Who

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Also, they seemed to play pretty loose with the whole 'only move when not looking' thing. Looking up the stairwell wasn't enough looking away for the angels to move, but starring at amy while she turns from the angel right behind her was enough for her to be transported to Rory.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I thought it was the best of what has been a pretty bad five-episode run - although I didn't like Rory or Amy much I thought they gave them quite a good send off. Shame the rest of the episode didn't really match up to it - the Angels haven't really had a good story since their first and that Statue of Liberty was a bit much. Hopefully River won't be in it too much now either :thumbsup:

Mar 15, 2009
Brighton
Guys jenna KNOCKS SPOTS off amy. Seriously.

amy.jpgamy.jpg

ReallY?

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Stupid way to end those two's story, Dr. Who is not sposed to be that depressing, that's what the news is for.

It wreaks of the lazy, rushed writing that keeps popping up where people are incapable of writing an ending ... to the point they're now completely unable to improve or restore the equilibrium, instead they have to lower it so far to make their pony ending achieve relief status.

Prime example is transformers where they kill of Jaz (token), Serenity where Whedon was advised to kill off a main character near the end so that the audience believes anyone could die in the last 20. Spielberg's very guilty of it, any film he's exec producer on amidst guarantees it.

It's sad and weak and it's even more dissapointing when you know he can do better cos he has. Here's hoping they fix it in a future episode.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I am glad to see the back of Amy she is gorgeous but really f***ing irritating (bit like the actress if confidential is anything to go by). I liked this one the Angels are my favorite monsters, although they are on a hiding to nothing as their first episode 'blink' was the best bit of TV I can remember i have watched it over and over and think it is perfect.

Dr Who is losing it's grip on me though and I have put it down to Amy and Rory so I am glad they are gone and I am keen to see if it can return to it former glory with the new assistant.

agree the statue of liberty was a bit much.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Don't really like/get the angels at all, so for me this was the worst of what has been quite a good series so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here