Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Who - Fecking brilliant

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So you call a BAFTA award winng show for geeks and boring.

Shows how little you know.

Dr Who is brilliant. Why? Because its something for everyone. Its for kids and adults.

Its also not embarrasing to say you like Dr Who anymore either.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Me and Mrs Wanderer love the Dr Who stuff, great entertainment, Billie is lovely and Tennant is excellent.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
AND he got laid on Saturday night's episode :lolol:

Serious - watch it again, slowly.

Wot bits that then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Madame Poppadom led him off by the hand to "dance", next thing we know he's singing and strutting along in a "I just got some action" kinda way and Mickey says you've been gone for hours.

We know what ya doin' ;)

Oh yes...well spotted!!!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
What a load of over hyped tripe the current Dr Who is! I can't believe the number of people being brainwashed by the BBC's marketing machine. Times have chaned and the whole sci-fi adventure drama is being done so much better elsewhere.

Personally i think the only two classic Dr Who's were Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
METALMICKY said:
What a load of over hyped tripe the current Dr Who is! I can't believe the number of people being brainwashed by the BBC's marketing machine. Times have chaned and the whole sci-fi adventure drama is being done so much better elsewhere.

It's all the 30 and overs on here raving about it that worries me! Get a frickin life please.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
METALMICKY said:

Personally i think the only two classic Dr Who's were Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker.

So you do like it, but not the new one.

As Tennants 'Doctor' is so very different to Tom Bakers...:shootself

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
It's hardly hardcore sci-fi. I loved it on Sat when he said some gobldy gook and Mickey said 'what?'

"No idea just made it up. Didn't want to say magic door"

:lolol: :bowdown:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's the best fiction/drama on telly at the moment, by miles.

E

enigma

Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
So you call a BAFTA award winng show for geeks and boring.

Shows how little you know.

Dr Who is brilliant. Why? Because its something for everyone. Its for kids and adults.

Its also not embarrasing to say you like Dr Who anymore either.

:salute: :salute: :salute:

Sorry mate, sci fi etc isnt really my thing.

Im not saying its badly acted, but it is for geeks and I personally find it boring.

Noels House Party was for everyone- doesnt mean it was any good.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
My Kids love it!
My 4 year old son is currently in tears as the batteries have run out in his 'sonic screwdriver' (It's actually a UV pen with light that we brought for about £2). Mrs Egg has been despatched.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Doctor who is more than just sci-fi, its a great family show. I found it intressting seeing this kid getting all excited about a remote control dalek in woolworths the other day with hes dad, and as the show is so old there is a good family link as the parents know what daleks, cybermen, and k9 are unlike say pokemon.
The show is picking up load of awards, which i think it deserves as well as being a fan its much better than all this realitiy crap overdose and boring soaps currently on the box, so it can't be all the bad. Also its a thousand times better than the awful 1985-87 era!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here