Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dr Who - Fecking brilliant

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Return of davros??

On the imbd website for the cast list of episode 13 it has terry molloy as part of the cast who does the voice for davros. Will he be returning??

Doomsday

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
IMDB can be edited don't forget Filthy, prolly just someone trying to stir up a frenzy.

Although how good would that be?? :clap2:

There's been tons of rumours about episode 13 as the beeb has confirmed that the cybermen team up with someone from the doctors past, i think every charecter has been mentioned so who knows, but the return or davros would be great!

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Dr Who is a pile of doggy do's FACT

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Burn in Hades you unbeliever

:flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

Why, the programme is pants, has been pants and always will be pants. I would rather watch Palarse beat us 20-0 rather than watch Dr Pooh:p

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
Why, the programme is pants, has been pants and always will be pants. I would rather watch Palarse beat us 20-0 rather than watch Dr Pooh:p

You shouldn't even be posting on here, the thread is called "Dr Who - Fecking Brilliant" not "Dr Who - Whats Your Opinion". If you're not old enough or mature enough to appreciate quality television I suggest you go back to watching Hollyoaks :p ;)

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
You shouldn't even be posting on here, the thread is called "Dr Who - Fecking Brilliant" not "Dr Who - Whats Your Opinion". If you're not old enough or mature enough to appreciate quality television I suggest you go back to watching Hollyoaks :p ;)

Well I am 3 years older than you sunshine so that is your thoery blown out he window:p
It also says FACT on the first post leaving it open to disagreement which I as others posting in this thread totally disagree with:p

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Best programe on TV.

I bet you Mejona hasn't even watched it. He always comes up with different opinions. He just likes to make uninformed statements to provoke a reaction. As I say, I'd be suprised if he actually sat down and watched it with an open mind.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Ever so sorry guv'nor, if I'd known you were older I would of been more respectful :p I did however say "older enough or mature enough" :D

Blimey, A youngster that pays respect to oldies. Bet you have not even got an ASBO:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Seeing as you like Dr Pooh I did not bother saying anything about the mature bit although some do say my feet smell of a mature stilton:down:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
B.M.F said:
Blimey, A youngster that pays respect to oldies. Bet you have not even got an ASBO:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Seeing as you like Dr Pooh I did not bother saying anything about the mature bit although some do say my feet smell of a mature stilton:down:

My.. sides...

splitting... arrghh..

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:

I need no asbo, I have the force, a sonic screwdriver and vulcan like mind powers. You really should be more respectfull of us sci fi nerds :D

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
I need no asbo, I have the force, a sonic screwdriver and vulcan like mind powers. You really should be more respectfull of us sci fi nerds :D

Nowt wrong with a bit of Star Wars and even Dr Pooh is better than star trek. You also forgot the mighty Battlestar Galactica:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
Nowt wrong with a bit of Star Wars and even Dr Pooh is better than star trek. You also forgot the mighty Battlestar Galactica:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Are you talking proper BG or the new remake? To be fair both are worth watching. but you forgot Buck Rogers, now if Wilma does nothing for you then you should be locked up :love:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
555kaz said:
Are you talking proper BG or the new remake? To be fair both are worth watching. but you forgot Buck Rogers, now if Wilma does nothing for you then you should be locked up :love:

Original Bg and yes I forgot Tweaky and his buddies. Also left out Flash Gordon and Mork n Mindy but enough of this good tv lark, Dr Pooh is still wank:p

Last edited:

filthy said:
There's been tons of rumours about episode 13 as the beeb has confirmed that the cybermen team up with someone from the doctors past, i think every charecter has been mentioned so who knows, but the return or davros would be great!

I'm almost certain it'll be the Daleks, The Sun revealed it weeks ago (yes I know I know but they were spot on last year) plus there have been eyewitness reports of seeing Daleks during this years' series filming.

So a Davos return looking all the more likely!

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
B.M.F said:
Original Bg and yes I forgot Tweaky and his buddies. Also left out Flash Gordon and Mork n Mindy but enough of this good tv lark, Dr Pooh is still wank:p

Thought I was winning you over to the dark side :D . Re Flash Gordon do you recognise the girl in my avatar? She played Princess Aura in the film, google her name and enjoy the results ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here