Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downtime next week [Apple content] - iPad 3/HD day today!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Apple today sent out invitations for a media event scheduled for next week Wednesday, March 7. The event will be held at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts in San Francisco and is scheduled to begin at 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern. The tagline on the invitation reads "We have something you really have to see. And touch."

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Why would that require NSC downtime?

Are you new here?

It's only fair to allow NSCers to be able to fully focus on Apple's new baby. I wouldn't want NSC being a distraction, so best just to take it offline for an hour or two.

No, no, you don't have to thank me.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Are you new here?

It's only fair to allow NSCers to be able to fully focus on Apple's new baby. I wouldn't want NSC being a distraction, so best just to take it offline for an hour or two.

No, no, you don't have to thank me.

iBozza, surely you'd better off re-directing the page to Apple's?

BTW, has there ever been a poll to find out how many of NSC care about Apple as much as you?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Apple do some great products, I love the way they manage to keep their prices so low............

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Bozza, could you leave one thread open so we can discuss the announcements as they happen?

Obviously, make sure it's heavily moderated so any anti-Apple protests or straying off-topic, such as discussion of football, are quickly deleted from it...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Can we have a "Your favourite fruit" poll ???

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
They are holding an event at Selhurst Park on March 7th but we already know the result :lol: iPad 3 Crystal Palace 0

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
idont believe this is going to happen

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here