Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downsides to being in the Championship

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Agreed , although it gives my bank balance a break!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Intetnational break is a fair call, cos I was gonna say no downsides. Apart from that, none. Privaledge to be here.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I don't mind the breaks too much, but the bigger break away from Saturday 3pm ko's is starting to get me fed up.

Still the best League to be in though in terms of teams, competitiveness and all round match day experience IMHO.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
so if you all want to see some football, come on down to Plymouth, for Fans reunited 2.

May 17, 2011
1066 country
Really not enjoying these International Breaks. A fortnight until the next match AGAIN???????

It should give Gus some time to get in a right back,left back,central defender,a couple of midfielders and a big strong striker who can header and hold the ball up well. all prem/championship class on loan. then maybe we'll be able to compete again.sorry chaps,the honeymoon is over.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I don't mind the breaks too much, but the bigger break away from Saturday 3pm ko's is starting to get me fed up.

This. Six home games on the bounce by the time we get another 3pm home Saturday. In fact by our 8th home league game, less than half (3) will have been 3pm on a Saturday. I've almost forgotten what The Amex looks like in daylight!

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Costs of away games.
The amount of grounds without a proper away end where you're stacked in a corner or some random part of the ground.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It should give Gus some time to get in a right back,left back,central defender,a couple of midfielders and a big strong striker who can header and hold the ball up well. all prem/championship class on loan. then maybe we'll be able to compete again.sorry chaps,the honeymoon is over.

Along with the others on here, let me make a suggestion. Go make a website with a forum, call it something like Weonlylikealbionwhentheyrewinning.com and all have a f***ing great moan in about how shit we are (5th in the championship). I'm getting terribly weary with you lot.

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Words cannot describe how much I am enjoying the great man. I'm so pleased the world is now seeing what I realised many years ago - that Gary is the music industry's finest singer/songwriter and a charismatic and sexy man too. I would ask you for your thoughts, but let's face it, nobody could think he's anything but spectacular in every department so I already know the answer!

Not a f***ing touch on Chris Martin!!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Along with the others on here, let me make a suggestion. Go make a website with a forum, call it something like Weonlylikealbionwhentheyrewinning.com and all have a f***ing great moan in about how shit we are (5th in the championship). I'm getting terribly weary with you lot.

I'm inclined to agree.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here