Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Downsides to being in the Championship

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
I'm not going to tell you you're wrong there. While Gary is undoubtedly the most wonderful human being on this planet, Chris Martin is, to a lesser extent, made of some of the same stuff. Great tunes, magnificent natural ability, all-round nice guy. He just doesn't take my breath away like Gary, but he gave the world Fix You so will always dine at the top table for me.

Growing up I was a big fan of take that and especially barlow. But when I hit my twenties and discovered Martin's genius that was it, love the guy. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all that :thumbsup:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
.....and another seven weeks before a 3pm Saturday kick-off at the Amex....

I don't mind the breaks too much, but the bigger break away from Saturday 3pm ko's is starting to get me fed up.

Still the best League to be in though in terms of teams, competitiveness and all round match day experience IMHO.

This. Six home games on the bounce by the time we get another 3pm home Saturday. In fact by our 8th home league game, less than half (3) will have been 3pm on a Saturday. I've almost forgotten what The Amex looks like in daylight!
Not this again! Only one game has been moved from Saturday 3pm due to sky.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Two things piss me off about the Championship. 1) Some of our fans are EXPECTING we will go straight up to the Premier league. 2) (and this is just personal) They have moved the Wet Spam match, and now I probably can't go.

So not much to moan about from me really. I'm loving it so far.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here