Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie has gone!

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Dougie, you silly man. You were doing well and you mug Palace off, quality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just when they thought they'd turned the corner, this happens. Zaha to Bolton in January?

FFS Freedman

Most amusing.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Marvellous news!!!

Where the f*** are you [MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION]

Oh yeah here comes " I always knew he would go" blah blah blah

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Is that the same Freedman who Palace fans called 'Palace through and through' and 'loyal'?

Haha. Have that you bastards.

He would not join another Championsip club surely after playing for Palace for a zillion years, saving them from relegation, molding relegation fodder into Premiership contenders, lording it over their beloved rivals and sending attendances through The Groupon Roof!! No no no no no no i just don't believe it...........i want to......but i don't!!

It can't be true. Dougie is so loyal to Palace and he has a great relationship with the board. Gus on the other hand will leave here as soon as he gets the chance :lol::lol::lol:

All good points very well made! :clap:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Marvellous news!!!

Yep "not good enough, a few good results on the back of loads of bad ones made him think he's better than he is but we're well shot of him, he was shit" :rolleyes:

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Dougie Freedman - Manager: Crystal Palace 2010 - 2012
Gus Poyet - Manager: Brighton 2009 - Present

Who's the more "loyal" now? We can keep mega ambitious (to quote Palace fans: will leave at the first sniff at a better offer) Poyet at Brighton, but poor old Palace can't even entice "club legend" and mega-loyal Dougie to stay...

What a *tee hee* sad state *tee hee* of affairs! Hahahahahahahaha!

Marvellous news!!!

[MENTION=24994]Seaside[/MENTION] will not be back, he owes too much money in bets.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Got to be his face doing a Jones! Not quite the same with the other idiot...... can someone work on one because im crap at that sort of stuff....

I quite like these two, but don't know how turn it into a smilie or anything...

2158809838-24012012200321.jpg

article-1382166-0BB2529C00000578-885_634x495.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It can't be true. Dougie is so loyal to Palace and he has a great relationship with the board. Gus on the other hand will leave here as soon as he gets the chance :lol::lol::lol:

What manager leaves a team for one that is 12 places below them in the same division?

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Dougie Freedman, from zero to hero in one day! Well done Dougie, you finally came to your senses and got out of that seeping anus of a club! Parish and his 3 mates are really showing themselves to be clueless amateurs. A good day to be an Albion fan.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
There's an amusing twitter conversation between Ian Abrahams on Talksport and a Palace fan called Barbara.

Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose
Looks like Dougie will double his wages and have more money to spend - prob why he's gone to Bolton

22m Barbara Poole &#8207 [MENTION=14413]Barbara[/MENTION]4003
@BroadcastMoose You really can't help yourself can you? You don't know the facts so keep quiet. It's none of your concern anyway

11m Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose
[MENTION=14413]Barbara[/MENTION]4003 well documented he's been offered £1.5m over 3 years, he was not on that at Palace, where he's had to sell - come on Sweep*

11m Barbara Poole &#8207 [MENTION=14413]Barbara[/MENTION]4003
@BroadcastMoose Steve Parish admitted Dougie is not money motivated, so it wasn't about the money. Not everyone is money mad

10m Ian Abrahams ‏@BroadcastMoose
Ha ha [MENTION=14413]Barbara[/MENTION]4003 everybody is motivated by money don't be silly

*Sweep - her avatar is Sweep.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What manager leaves a team for one that is 12 places below them in the same division?

You're going to get Palace's Malcolm Tucker wannabes going into overdrive on this, I'm sure they'll try and smear Freedman in some way, probably say he asked for more money at Palace and go for the 'greedy' angle.

But what else can they do? Any other explanation for his departure reflects very badly on the club, the chairman, or the board.

On the face of it he has made a sideways move (Bolton are going nowhere), albeit for a lot more money.

Maybe he also thought he had done all he could at Palace, and without more resources they were only going one way from the top six.

However I'l be keeping my gloating fairly short term, because once he (and inevitably now Zaha, who will use this as his excuse) leave the realisation dawns that it is there but for the grace of God, and it will happen to us one day in the not too distant future.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here