Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dougie has gone!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
However I'l be keeping my gloating fairly short term, because once he (and inevitably now Zaha, who will use this as his excuse) leave the realisation dawns that it is there but for the grace of God, and it will happen to us one day in the not too distant future.

But we did have Gus whoreing himself (a bit) when the Wolves job came up when they were in the prem and a couple of other "bigger" clubs so we KNOW he will be off at some point.

But when Poyet does go I can guarantee with the set up we have we will have some high profile candidates applying twunts like Phil Brown wont even be considered.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
You're going to get Palace's Malcolm Tucker wannabes going into overdrive on this, I'm sure they'll try and smear Freedman in some way, probably say he asked for more money at Palace and go for the 'greedy' angle.

But what else can they do? Any other explanation for his departure reflects very badly on the club, the chairman, or the board.

On the face of it he has made a sideways move (Bolton are going nowhere), albeit for a lot more money.

Maybe he also thought he had done all he could at Palace, and without more resources they were only going one way from the top six.

However I'l be keeping my gloating fairly short term, because once he (and inevitably now Zaha, who will use this as his excuse) leave the realisation dawns that it is there but for the grace of God, and it will happen to us one day in the not too distant future.

I'm just enjoying it today for the same reason.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol: :lolol: :laugh:

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Palace

:lolol:

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
It wont bother me too much if we get spanked tonight now..... This news has made my day.

I thought he was gona be with them longer then Gus would be with us?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Cue Murray having a sulk and only scoring 4 more goals this season, Zaha leaving in January and Phil Brown helping plummet Palace back down the league.

Lovely.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I've said for a while they are in financial do do and need to sell Zaha for big money.

Dougie would know the truth about the finances so off he goes.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Dougie Fan:
"If Dougie Freedman goes to Bolton i'll get a tattoo saying I love Brighton on my forehead

That is how unlikely it is (imo)"

I'll pay!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Is that the same Freedman who Palace fans called 'Palace through and through' and 'loyal'?

Haha. Have that you bastards.

Yep, and I thought Gus was the one who was going to bog off at the first sniff of another job (according to Palace fans). Priceless.

:wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here