Not open for further replies.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Does the comedy course do refunds?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
For the benefit of any NSC newcomers, Tim Hodges has always been a joke on here, albeit a painfully unfunny one.

Of course, even more pitiful would be if the OP actually was Tim Hodges publicizing his latest vanity project.

But in fairness to Tim, it must be a particularly tough time at the moment with his track record in elections.

Withdean in 2019. Hangleton & Knoll in 2023. Still, politics' loss is comedy's gain though. Right? Not quite.

To paraphrase a real comedy genius in Mrs Merton, "Tim, they're not laughing with you..."

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
No no no I am Simster and I have a £1m ( Austin Powers face) house 😉
He probably hasn't needed a house as he's clearly been living rent-free in your head ever since you disappeared from NSC.

But if he sees this thread, be assured that he'll likely give you a personal update on valuation with a few choice words.

I don't fancy your chances here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
attachment.php

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
For the benefit of any NSC newcomers, Tim Hodges has always been a joke on here, albeit a painfully unfunny one.

Of course, even more pitiful would be if the OP actually was Tim Hodges publicizing his latest vanity project.

But in fairness to Tim, it must be a particularly tough time at the moment with his track record in elections.

Withdean in 2019. Hangleton & Knoll in 2023. Still, politics' loss is comedy's gain though. Right? Not quite.

To paraphrase a real comedy genius in Mrs Merton, "Tim, they're not laughing with you..."
He looks like fat old **** to me.

For that alone, I'm out.

(HWT. The only fat old **** in Faversham)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Last edited by a moderator:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Status