Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't like to moan, but........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am sure that if I am wrong somebody will put me right but I am fairly sure that when at the bar in the WSL a pint and pie is advertised at £7.00 on the posters but when we went to the North Stand it was advertised as £6.50 if so why the difference.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

D

Deleted member 18477

Have you never taken a walk on the brown side?
How do you know if you never tried it :safeway:

are you gay mate? sorry, i'm not. you'll have to chat someone else up i'm afraid.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Strange opinion. We have been to so many grounds where the catering is so much better than the Amex. Thus proving it can be done. Its just not that hard to get right, i think people have every right to moan when something is bollocks as its is. Would love to see a stadium full of yanks put up with the bollocks service we are fobbed off. Short of it, they wouldn't.

What the f*** has a stadium full of yanks got to do with it?, aside from the fact that we all know the average yank can't go more than 5 minutes without stuffing their fat faces with food. I couldn't give a monkey's what yanks would put up with, I'm there to watch the football. They can keep their silly games and I'd be quite happy if they didn't export their cheerleading shite to us too.

I've been to enough stadiums as well to know that buying any food and drink at a stadium is usually a complete waste of time and money. Crap food that you pay way over the odds for more often than not.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
The club needs to know.

Left my seat on 43 minutes to take a piss etc (normally leave at 42 but play was flowing) from WSU B block.

Then I queued to get a drink. Due to some daft bint taking an eternity to choose between a Wispa, Wine Gums, CDM etc and the slowest, laziest, most innefectual member of staff I was unable to purchase a drink at half time.

Luckily Mrs Woody had seen how slow my queue was and joined another and got said drinks before the restart.

Even so, 18 minutes to take a piss and not get a drink equals awful service. Would Gus rather I left my seat on 35 minutes?

Radical i know but try not having adrink at half time

I'd rather people stopped pissing and whinging about catering and just concentrated on watching the football. It can't be that hard to go 90 minutes without food and drink can it ?

There, I've said it.

Seconded - the quality or otherwise of the food and drink is not my prime reason for attending.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Probably get shouted down for this but don't understand the desperation for having a beer at half time , I love a few beers before game and after but can't see the point in knocking a beer down in 10 mins during the break . The hassle of missing few mins of 1st half then queuing after probably queuing for toilets then missing the start of 2nd half for quick pint .

Exactly. Why the hell does anyone need a drink at half time? Can't you go for two hours without one? Pathetic.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
The most annoying thing at half time in the WSU is the mens toilets. I'm not sure how busy the ladies ones are but they might need to concider changing one of them over to a gents like they have in the north stand.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
The club needs to know.

Left my seat on 43 minutes to take a piss etc (normally leave at 42 but play was flowing) from WSU B block.

Then I queued to get a drink. Due to some daft bint taking an eternity to choose between a Wispa, Wine Gums, CDM etc and the slowest, laziest, most innefectual member of staff I was unable to purchase a drink at half time.

Luckily Mrs Woody had seen how slow my queue was and joined another and got said drinks before the restart.

Even so, 18 minutes to take a piss and not get a drink equals awful service. Would Gus rather I left my seat on 35 minutes?

What were you doing with my Mrs?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here