Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't like to moan, but........

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
The club needs to know.

Left my seat on 43 minutes to take a piss etc (normally leave at 42 but play was flowing) from WSU B block.

Then I queued to get a drink. Due to some daft bint taking an eternity to choose between a Wispa, Wine Gums, CDM etc and the slowest, laziest, most innefectual member of staff I was unable to purchase a drink at half time.

Luckily Mrs Woody had seen how slow my queue was and joined another and got said drinks before the restart.

Even so, 18 minutes to take a piss and not get a drink equals awful service. Would Gus rather I left my seat on 35 minutes?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What is it to do with Gus ?

Surprised as we drew it has taken this long to have a moan about the catering.

At what point did the pies run out for the fat bastards, surely a thread is due on this ?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Pies were great today washed down with a lovely couple of kronenbergs watched a cracking game of football chuffed with a point went home happy can't wait to do it all again v reading a week on Tuesday

D

Deleted member 18477

Some of the WSU staff would get poked in the V.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
My pie was overcooked. :down: My usually brilliant kiosk in the East let themselves down today, but there was a total change of cast today it seemed. Everyone is entitled to have their own experience at the football, and whilst I don't get the need to have a pint at half time and some food, people have the right to bring this sort of thing to the clubs attention.

Unfortunately, the club can't do much about it really, it's Azure who are responsible.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
They do seem a bit slow at times. Every time I've gone to get a half time beverage there seems to be someone in front buying 3 or 4 pints and it takes them an age to sort it. They need to have a couple at the back relaying pints to directly behind the till servers so they can just turn round and grab the pints. Nothing they serve is complicated, it's all packaged (except for the beer) and it should be streamlined to serve it.
I've also seen one or two servers who look at the till with the same sense of confusion as a caveman looking at a motorbike. Azure really need to address these problems as people are giving up bothering to get a half time snack/beer because of the wait.

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Probably get shouted down for this but don't understand the desperation for having a beer at half time , I love a few beers before game and after but can't see the point in knocking a beer down in 10 mins during the break . The hassle of missing few mins of 1st half then queuing after probably queuing for toilets then missing the start of 2nd half for quick pint .

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
My pie was woefully undercooked. I blame Ashley Barnes.

Him, Vicente, Navarro are quite frankly SHOCKING when it comes to pies. As for Liam Bridcutt, his inability to be AMAZING in every single game, despite playing under a great deal of pressure in over 40 games this season, is RUINING the Harveys.

I blame Peter Ward.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
My pie was fantastic.

I blame Spartacus... AND his wife

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Err it's a no brainer.

Wine gums.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I had steak, which was lovely.

Jnr had chicken, and I swear they got a whole chicken breast covered it in sauce and somehow managed to wrap pastry around it.

If there weren't 'laws' involved I'd have punched him in the back of the head and swapped pies. :lol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
How come i have one balti pie before the match, while my son has a burger before, a pie at half time and a hot dog after the match and he's skinny and i'm the fat bastard ! I Blame Johnny Crumplin :rant::censored::rant:

ArcticBlue

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex Inlander
Probably get shouted down for this but don't understand the desperation for having a beer at half time , I love a few beers before game and after but can't see the point in knocking a beer down in 10 mins during the break . The hassle of missing few mins of 1st half then queuing after probably queuing for toilets then missing the start of 2nd half for quick pint .

I have to agree. It's all a bit of a bun fight at half time.

Don't Like To Moan.....................But,

Anyone else tried the noodles?

Sampled them yesterday as was feeling a bit flush, now they're alright but they're certainly not £7 worth of alright.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset

me too, a piss maybe to pass on a couple of pre match pints, but why stress about half time pie and pints, wait and have one after if you desperately need to

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here