Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't know anything about him, but worth a try?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Insider said wages isnt a problem for a loan signing. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I still struggle to believe that a player wanting first team games would choose so many clubs over us just because of facilities. I know Withdean is shit but they would still get to play at places like Wolves, Ipswich and stuff this season.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
I still struggle to believe that a player wanting first team games would choose so many clubs over us just because of facilities. I know Withdean is shit but they would still get to play at places like Wolves, Ipswich and stuff this season.

Bang on about how bad the facilities are and people will start to believe. Unfortunately thats whats happened. "Oh XXXXX Brighton have come in for you, fancy first team footy"? "No thanks I heard their ground is shit".

I mean McShane couldnt wait to come back after his injury coz he was getting first team football. He could have said no thanks I will stay in Man U's stiffs before we renewed his loan.

Same for Henderson.

If the facilities are that bad then we wouldnt have anyone playing for us! But it helps the Falmer campaign to bang on about how bad withers is. And it is bad but like you say its only every other week.

And Brighton is the best place in Britain to live in. FACT.

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Bang on about how bad the facilities are and people will start to believe. Unfortunately thats whats happened. "Oh XXXXX Brighton have come in for you, fancy first team footy"? "No thanks I heard their ground is shit".

No point in trying to convince the BOBBLERS that the club/party/placcy line is NOT the one they should blindly follow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here