Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't know anything about him, but worth a try?

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
"At the moment, we can only take him into the Russian or Scandinavian leagues because they are the only markets still open," he told The Post.

But our market is open for loans and would be much easier to travel along the coast rather than go all the way to Russia or Sweden!

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Hang on, this guy isn't good enough for Redknapp and somehow everyone's getting moist over the thought of getting him down here??

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I would wait to see what happens with Fuller's loan move before doing anything. The deal with Ipswich got held up due to his work permit only covering Southampton, I can't see this situation being any different unless he's got a 'dodgy' EU passport.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
dwayne said:
his guestbook is hilarious a load of zambians threatening to kill each other!!

http://www.zambia.co.zm/mbesuma/index.php?entry=30
Good spot Dwayne, some of this stuff is BRILLIANT !

Majamba, you f*king semi illiterate retarded mothafocker. I guess there is no need to doubt your sexual preference.

Homosexuality is wrong period. Just because some priest fvcks a little girl doesent make homosexuality right. Even in our african customs homosexuality is not condoned. I am not a saint and all but denouncing the bible the way you have done is taking it a little bit to far.
Stupid Fag

Just Wondering,
you little piece of sh1t, you are just another brain washed villager. you son of a hippo. If you cannot rationalise past your grandmother's ass
hole, just shut the fock up. and take your bible and shove it up your ass pipe hole. You got your stupid priests so horny coz they can't get laid, now they are busy targeting little kids for sex. f#cking ignorant ass
holes, the whole bunch of you.

Majamba, you sure have a thing for #@*%!s. Your shallow way of thinking only shows that you must have been born through your bitch mums anus. After all Chi#@*%! cha Ba noko chali fula na menshi

F*king Wanker!

Pretty Boy ure mamma is a really whore...go #@*%! every lame legged lozi...bitch ass nigga

And all this on the players GUESTBOOK

:lolol: :lolol:

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And this exchange between "Concerned" and ".0000001" (read from the bottom upwards)

Concerned
you see, you are dodging the question.
you are a homo, aren't you? why deny it when I can hear it in your response how fag you are? If you were not a gay, you wouldn't be going around talking like a sissy.
Name: Concerned | Country of residence: Zambian | Written: Tuesday, 14 February 2006 (07:20)

.00000001. People will be able to tell who is a homosexual between you and me. The fact that you mentioned it, you are such a one.
Name: .0000001 | Country of residence: uk | Written: Tuesday, 14 February 2006 (06:53)

Concerned
are you a homosexual bastard?
Name: Concerned | Country of residence: Zambian | Written: Tuesday, 14 February 2006 (05:43)

Surely gentlemen some of the messages being posted here are not acceptable. Lets please show more respect for one another guys. Why should you be attacking each other with satanic messages purely from hell? Corporation is needed gentlemen.

I GOTTA keep an eye on this site. Theres some tremendous insults flying about.
"You son of a hippo", and this BEAUT:
"upon the belly of Buddha I swear, falagotta, I will have you removed from society if you continue to sound so stupid."

Bookmarked for future reference.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
Sounds like dialogue from the movie 'Coming to America' a few years back. Eddie Murphy and some other guy.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
I've been to Zambia, luckily enough I didn't get accused of being the son of a hippo. Anywho, this fella sounds worth a go so bring him in and Shipps for that matter, might save our season yet.

*lives in hope but doesn't really expect anything*

Brighton4eva

Jan 18, 2006
Exiled in Portsmouth

Hang on, this guy isn't good enough for Redknapp and somehow everyone's getting moist over the thought of getting him down here??

Pericard wasn't good enough for Redknapp and look what he did to Coventry

Got to be worth a go

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Strange that they are starting to look to loan out a player a few days after an illedged incident in a hotel involving pompey players

A connection maybe ?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Bluejuice said:
He's a good player. I very much doubt there's any possibility of him coming here but he'd be quality.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Bluejuice said:

I'd have taken Pericard, who falls into the same category. Don't forget Harry has signed about 48 players (probably 49 by the time I finish typing) since arriving at Pompey, so there must be a fair few players who are surplus to requirements, and yet were playing Premiership football earlier this season under Perrin.

Having said all that, this thread does sum up just how desperate we have all become.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here