Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Don't know anything about him, but worth a try?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
"You are starting to go tribal over fvcking football. you fvcking mbuzi with no testicles."

any idea what a mbuzi is? it obviously hasn't got any testicles whatever it is

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A few choice selections....

Besnon u little product of a whore's fart...fu ck you #@*%!

hey M,
I stumbled across your fat dumb ass today. Is it the 'abroad' living or is it just the way you were born that makes you so freaking stupid? Your fat ass notwithstanding, I think you belong in a sewer, you filthy son of a whore.

porky MS,
this is exactly why I described you as the biggest dummy who ever banged on a keyboard with your fat fingers to post your nonsense on this web page. You first came out with a high and mighty attitude and then you proceed to display behavior like that of a confused warthog.

where that fat boy Krazyzm at? last time i saw him the boy was munching on some pig's feet like there's no tomorrow. fuc'king fat bastard. Krazyzm you ugly son of a bitch, slow down before your ass explodes. ass
hole.

Kay shut up you dumb over-exposed villager

:lolol: Great stuff. Can we tempt some of them over to this board ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Easy, tempt them over, I think some of them already post here...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Some of it is quite Looney-esque actually Gully, you're right.
I'm resolving to call someone a "son of a hippo" before the week is out.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

Last edited:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
Gritt23 said:
I'd have taken Pericard, who falls into the same category. Don't forget Harry has signed about 48 players (probably 49 by the time I finish typing) since arriving at Pompey, so there must be a fair few players who are surplus to requirements, and yet were playing Premiership football earlier this season under Perrin.

Having said all that, this thread does sum up just how desperate we have all become.

What? Pericard is another Mark McCammon, and not far off as shit.... That's the last thing we need...

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Seagull73 said:
What? Pericard is another Mark McCammon, and not far off as shit.... That's the last thing we need...

Pericard has scored more in one game for Plymouth than McCammon has scored in his whole career with us you son of a hippo.:rolleyes:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Seagull73 said:
You could not be MORE wrong. Pericard is a good player.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
We wont get him.

Wages, facilities, stadium, no money (although we can bid 6 figs for the "scottish player" allegedly) :bla: :bla: :bla:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Seagull73 said:

If he does nothing more than the hat-trick he's already got for them, then I'd have happily taken that.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
the right footed denilson said:
:nono:

Todorov would be a good shout too.

Agreed. There must be loads of good quality players going spare at Fratton Park, and there was bound to be from the moment Harry walked back in, as that's just what he does. throw into the mix and under-performing squad, and a new Billionaire owner, and we should have been on the phone to Harry daily.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
the right footed denilson said:
:nono:

Todorov would be a good shout too.
And Gregory Vignal.

There are plenty of players that would be good for us that aren't needed there, it all depends on wages and if they'd want to come here. :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here