Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
El Pres - 8 - top keeping today, had not alot to do but when he did made a few good saves

Jaz - 9 - May have been too far forward at times, But looked very good when on the ball

Huffer 1 - 8 -
Huffer 2 - 8 - Both very good

Rob - 8 - a few cracking tackles, Got up and down the touchline well.

sam - 9 - Was surprised at how well he played, should have had a goal.

bathseagull - 8 - Good performance, Linked up well with me and Doug

padders - 8 - controlled the midfield, had time and always picked the perfect pass, Just needed to cross instead of shoot a couple of times!

h seagull - 8 - ran his heart out, had a couple of chances to score well done to the youngest player on the pitch

chris - 6 - Think I had 1 constructive piece of play in the game and that was to set up the second. Not helped by the fact I picked up an injury early second half but no excuse.

Doug - 9 - hat-trick hero, took his goals well, made me look worse by the way he took his goals. Fine play

hiney - 10 - Top notch gaffer

donny player -10- cheers lads

fans - 11 - :bowdown: :drink:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: thats damanclay :lolol:

and in reply to race it was becuase we were looking at another camera for some reason

Just to clear up any confusion here, 3rd from the left is hat-trick hero Jimmy Helsinki. Damanclay is our team giant,3rd from the other end.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Well done to all who played, I thought everyone did well, Hiney's master tactics obviously paid off a treat as you would never have known the majority of the team had never met each other before today. Some of the moves were better than I saw throughout the whole of the 90 minutes at Belle Vue later.

I am just uploading a load of photo's, but it's going to take a couple of hours, so I'm off to bed and will post the link in the morning.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Al Bion said:
Well done to all who played, I thought everyone did well, Hiney's master tactics obviously paid off a treat as you would never have known the majority of the team had never met each other before today. Some of the moves were better than I saw throughout the whole of the 90 minutes at Belle Vue later.

I am just uploading a load of photo's, but it's going to take a couple of hours, so I'm off to bed and will post the link in the morning.

:clap:

i can hardly wait

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I'd just like to apologise to the team and the lads whose journey was delayed while they waited for me.

A bizarre drunken incident in the pub on Friday night resulted in my phone ending up face down in the toilet. A quick repair job seemed to have done the trick, but evidently didn't save the alarm, which failed to wake me up.

Gutted :(

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Here's the photos for all those who are interested:

Click Here for Photo's

Use the style button in the top right corner to view them in a slideshow or different format.

Sorry I missed kick-off and hence the pre-match photocall but hopefully there's a few photo's of everyone who played.

:clap2:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Race said:
Proper athletes! Phwoooooar!! :lolol:

For those of you who are wondering, it is due on February 17th. If it is a boy I will call him Trolley, and if a girl Trollette.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
El Presidente said:
For those of you who are wondering, it is due on February 17th. If it is a boy I will call him Trolley, and if a girl Trollette.

There was me thinking it was too many donuts :lolol:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
well played :clap:

is there going to be a return fixture in april?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
shaolinpunk said:
well played :clap:

is there going to be a return fixture in april?

There was talk of a return fixture, but it will take some organisation.

We will need to book a pitch, with showers afterwards, a referee and some food too.

And this will cost money.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Just having a quick look at the footers match and i found this photo.

Can anyone spot the ball?

Attachments

• untitled.jpg
    untitled.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 168

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
El Presidente said:
There was talk of a return fixture, but it will take some organisation.

We will need to book a pitch, with showers afterwards, a referee and some food too.

And this will cost money.

It shouldnt be to hard to book a pitch at waterhall for a saturday morning, and you could use the showers/changing facilities aswell.

If you look at the council website then all the info is on there.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Al Bion said:
Here's the photos for all those who are interested:

Click Here for Photo's

Use the style button in the top right corner to view them in a slideshow or different format.

Sorry I missed kick-off and hence the pre-match photocall but hopefully there's a few photo's of everyone who played.

:clap2:

some great photos there :clap2:

can even see how close i came to scoring :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here