Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny v Brighton Supporters Match (players needed)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Hiney said:

thank you to everyone who came out to watch, especially the ladies - El Pres waited for 45 minutes in the SHOWERS for you all.

And can I just say that despite the cold showers and a lack of FLUFFERS on the touchlines, I only needed 45 SECONDS to meet the ladies needs.

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
El Pres - 8 - top keeping today, even tried to give donny a goal by picking up the back pass

Jaz - 7 - was to far forward in the first half, inproved in the second but showed his inexperience as this level

Huffer 1 - 8 - the rock

Huffer 2 - 8 - these two kept up in the game

Rob - 8 - a few cracking tackles

sam - 9 - my man of the match, could have given up but kept on trying, not the most gifted but never gave up

bathseagull - 8 - really needed to get back instead of trying to show off to his lady friend

padders - 9 - controlled the midfield, had time and always picked the perfect pass

h seagull 2 - 8 - ran his heart out, had a couple of chances to score, also should have crossed. well done to the youngest player on the pitch

chris - 8 - just a beast up front, a lovely pass for the second goal, deserved a goal

h seagull 1 - 9 - hat-trick hero, took his goals well.

hiney - 10 - :bowdown:

donny player -10- cheers lads

fans - 11 - :bowdown: :drink:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
jaz said:
El Pres - 8 - top keeping today, even tried to give donny a goal by picking up the back pass

:ohmy: You were in GOAL?!!! I do believe you told me you would be running around for 90 mins today you lightweight!!

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Race said:
:ohmy: You were in GOAL?!!! I do believe you told me you would be running around for 90 mins today you lightweight!!

Well, he stood INFRONT of the goal, not sure if you could really say was IN goal.

Backpass :lolol:

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hiney said:

dscf25841vm6.jpg

Proper athletes! Phwoooooar!! :lolol:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Zesh Rehman 34 said:
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: thats damanclay :lolol:

and in reply to race it was becuase we were looking at another camera for some reason

Well he does a bit though by looking at that pic don't you think.

Sorry if I have caused any offence to you DAMANCLAY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here