Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donny fan here

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Most of those signatures were not from lewes residents, but from shoppers from the surrounding areas

You just want to shut up as you know nothing. I live in Lewes and no one I know was against the stadium.

Diar

Apr 12, 2011
Prawns smothered in GRAVY??

Northern scum, that's culinary crime.

What next, caviar on your black pudding? I hope we make a cream sauce of your team on the 6th, with whipped potaters and saffron

Mmmm! Caviar and black puddin... now that's more like it!
Us northern scum luv gravy on us caviar and black puddin!
As for making cream sauce out of us... I doubt wether fans like you could cream their pants!
If you think this league's a walk in the park you've got a surprise coming mate.
In the meantime, let me get on with talking to REAL Brighton fans, eh?

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
You just want to shut up as you know nothing. I live in Lewes and no one I know was against the stadium.

Merely stating facts regarding planning for the Amex, on a similar note look how you treated your manager following promotion not so long ago,I can`t believe he has agreed to come back after the treatment he received, Lewes and football are not compatible

Merely stating facts regarding planning for the Amex, on a similar note look how you treated your manager following promotion not so long ago,I can`t believe he has agreed to come back after the treatment he received, Lewes and football are not compatible
Yet another completely ridiculous effort. The PLACE is not the same thing as the FOOTBALL SUPPORTERS who live there. How the hell does a sentence like "look how you treated your manager ... " make any sort of sense in a discussion about the attitude of residents of Lewes towards the Albion?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

Heh, heh. This is brilliant. :lolol:

You have no idea what you're on about, you're getting it sorely wrong, and you just keep shooting your mouth off.

Keep going.

Mmmm! Caviar and black puddin... now that's more like it!
Us northern scum luv gravy on us caviar and black puddin!
As for making cream sauce out of us... I doubt wether fans like you could cream their pants!
If you think this league's a walk in the park you've got a surprise coming mate.
In the meantime, let me get on with talking to REAL Brighton fans, eh?

Northern humour eh?

Shit.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4174568 said:
You live in a funeral parlour?

I'm sure its easy to get the barbers and the butches mixed up Danny!

The little row of cottages t'other side the road from butchers/greengrocers

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4178725 said:
Ahhh I forgot the butchers next to Angels n Saints is long gone. Innit just some pointless gift and flower shop now?

Barber shop, before that a sweet shop. Keeps changing every six months.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here