Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster - Your thoughts

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
A friendly away day the home fans were welcoming and wanted to exchange views on the game. They've got a chip on their shoulder about Dunks tackle on Billy Sharp
Nothing could happen in that game without sponsorship being mentioned! Doncaster obviously take their marketing to the limit. Funny as hell when their sub came on and the announcer didn't have or forgot to mention the sponsor. The away end errupted with "whose he sponsered by......whose he sponsered by"
I reckon Albion should have won with the chances and possession they had. The pitch wasn't great and it looked like they had shortened it to tighten the game up.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I made the big mistake of eating in the ground; 1 x cheese burger, 1 x bag cheese & onion crisps 1 x hot chocolate = £7.30 !!!
Nice to be able to park and walk - 15-20 mins - for free.
Walking back to car, couple of Donny behind me talking loudly about glad they're not gay and happy that Doncaster doesn't have a homosexual bar - just ignored.
Football distinctly average, Deouf got plenty of stick - no evidence that we have a plan B when we are unable to unlock a defence = need a playmaker [who plays regularly] - how many times did we attempt a >30 yard pass that went straight out?.
No, it has several apparently :shrug:

A Gay Scene Guide to Pubs, Bars and Clubs in Doncaster | Up North Down South

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
think I would've preferred the belle vue as well. Seemed the attendance was grossly over-exaggerated which seems to be so often the way theses days.

Yep, no way was that ground over half full. NO WAY. There's been times at Falmer where i've struggled to find any empty seats, and the attendance has been 2/3k down on full capacity, yesterday was FULL of empty seats.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here