Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster info

drfc1

Jul 28, 2011
For those of you coming on saturday that need any info on parking, directions, drinking etc post your questions here & I will pop on for the next few days & try to answer any questions you have.

Have a safe trip.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I have a question... why does your forum generally blame Dunk for your season? Bit OTT isn't it?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Are there extra buses running back to the Interchange after the game ? The last time I went was a midweek game and had to wait half an hour for the last bus to town.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is getting from the stadium to the train station for a 5.35 train by bus do-able if i left on the final whistle ?

It takes 30 minutes to walk back to the train station , quite often there are other Brighton fans willing to split a taxi fare if you are making up a group of 3 or 4.

drfc1

Jul 28, 2011
They don't accept cash on the gate but there will be tickets available for BHA fans at the main ticket office (opposite end to away end) or usually the reception for the 5 a side centre (just along from the away turnstiles.

Ref Lewis Dunk, people tend to want to find scapegoats for everything unfortunately for Dunk it was our best player who was injured & the fact that we had 8-10 weeks to sort a replacement & never did seems to have gone unnoticed. Expect him to get booed loudly for the 1st 10 minutes then it will be forgotten I expect.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
They don't accept cash on the gate but there will be tickets available for BHA fans at the main ticket office (opposite end to away end) or usually the reception for the 5 a side centre (just along from the away turnstiles.

Ref Lewis Dunk, people tend to want to find scapegoats for everything unfortunately for Dunk it was our best player who was injured & the fact that we had 8-10 weeks to sort a replacement & never did seems to have gone unnoticed. Expect him to get booed loudly for the 1st 10 minutes then it will be forgotten I expect.

He'll be lucky to be in the squad, hasn't been in it for the last 2 games!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Didn't Sharp actually only miss about SIX games anyway? Joke reaction, to what wasn't even the worst tackle of that match. (I'm looking at you Mr Naylor). Dunk won't be playing btw.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP

Yeah but he won't get booed cos he ain't playing! Best tell your forum that. Also tell them they also have a leaky defence, changed manager and sold their star striker... nothing like a bit of common sense to get in the way of a good binfest.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Does my bum look big in this ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Didn't Sharp actually only miss about SIX games anyway? Joke reaction, to what wasn't even the worst tackle of that match. (I'm looking at you Mr Naylor). Dunk won't be playing btw.
Was it Naylor who went right through Ash Barnes? That was shocking, far worse than Dunk's, which wouldn't even have been mentioned if it had happened to a lesser player of theirs.

drfc1

Jul 28, 2011
Is getting from the stadium to the train station for a 5.35 train by bus do-able if i left on the final whistle ?

Yes it's do-able , buses don't run very often & it's probably quicker walking. 01302 820282 is a decent taxi number (book early though) & might be best to arrange pick up at Lakeside Beefeater.

drfc1

Jul 28, 2011
Was it Naylor who went right through Ash Barnes? That was shocking, far worse than Dunk's, which wouldn't even have been mentioned if it had happened to a lesser player of theirs.

Nail on head!!

drfc1

Jul 28, 2011
What would your recommendation be for parking and getting a bite and a pint if arriving about 1 ish.

The Dome Leisure Centre is free parking and has a bar that does food & sky,doesn't get too busy & is a 15-20 minute walk to the ground. It's a nice walk around the lake as well especially if the sun is shining. I park at the Dome as it's easy to get back on the main roads. Also on the way to the ground from the Dome there is a cinema/bowling/Frankie & Bennys etc DO NOT PARK THERE it takes ages to get out but there is a Brewers Fayre type of pub called Cheswold & thats about 10 minutes around the lake from the ground. Other options are park in town & drink there or park in Hyde Park WMC on Carr House Road & drink there, again it's maybe a 10 minute walk from the ground,nice beer but a bit of a rough area. You shouldn't encounter any problems there though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Is Asda a short walk away from the stadium ? Could be handy to pick up a private hire cab from there by using the instore taxiphone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here