London
Man of Harveys said:
How big will our allocation be?

Pay on the gate, terracing :clap2:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Commander said:
Yep, that's why I'm seriously looking forward to it.

A little bird told me that you may be in charge of organising Eaton's stag do. Is there any truth in this rumour?

It is starting to seem likely as nothing has been done about it yet. Preferred destinations are Riga or Vilnnus, I think letting him out in the Dam on his stag do would be a very very bad idea....

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Commander said:
Pay on the gate, terracing :clap2:
It'll be great - so how many will it hold? It might even sell out.

It'll have to be great to be better than that trip up there when they had the deputy chairman's neighbour (?) in goal - the fat git almost refused to come out for the second half, he was getting so much grief from Donny and Albion fans.

It sounds a bit patronising but I had a feeling we were sort-of teaching them how to protest that day - we'd had plenty of recent practice - and the Donny fans did us proud. Unforgettably good.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Man of Harveys said:
It'll be great - so how many will it hold? It might even sell out.

It'll have to be great to be better than that trip up there when they had the deputy chairman's neighbour (?) in goal - the fat git almost refused to come out for the second half, he was getting so much grief from Donny and Albion fans.

It sounds a bit patronising but I had a feeling we were sort-of teaching them how to protest that day - we'd had plenty of recent practice - and the Donny fans did us proud. Unforgettably good.

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, it did feel like that. Seemed to work though, what a day that was. Strange how much fun you can have watching two of the worst teams in history!

No idea what the terrace holds, 2,000 maybe? Really cant remember.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Uncle Buck said:
It is starting to seem likely as nothing has been done about it yet. Preferred destinations are Riga or Vilnnus, I think letting him out in the Dam on his stag do would be a very very bad idea....

From what I've heard of Vilnius, Dam may not be as bad an idea as you would imagine. Lets be honest, it wouldn't really matter if we had it in Shoreham, it would still have the same outcome. Any idea on dates / numbers yet? I'm more than happy to help- I did say I'd do it when he first said he was getting married but I didn't know if I was going to be in the country or not. Sadly, it looks like I will be.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here