Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Doncaster Away

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I'm quite suprised to see this game is pay on the day, seeing as it is still billed to be the last game at Belle Vue, I would have thought it would be all-ticket.

Still, never mind, one of few opportunities to stand officially at a game.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
That is going to be MASSIVE - can't wait.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
would have been fitting if we were their last opponents at belle vue

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
They will play Yeovill and Nottingham Forest after us. The should start the New Year against Huddersfield or Rotherham in the new ground, not sure which match.

The Brighton game is the last non all ticket match for them.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
They will play Yeovill and Nottingham Forest after us. The should start the New Year against Huddersfield or Rotherham in the new ground, not sure which match.

The Brighton game is the last non all ticket match for them.

I feel a round of GDC Bingo will be the order of the day as there are 21 of us on the trip and something is bound to go wrong....

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was looking forward to this match at Belle Vue but found out yesterday my request for a days leave has been denied. Looks like I cannot get a Saturday off as there is nobody to swap shifts with.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
seagullsovergrimsby said:
I was looking forward to this match at Belle Vue but found out yesterday my request for a days leave has been denied. Looks like I cannot get a Saturday off as there is nobody to swap shifts with.

feel a sickie coming along :lolol:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fantastic that we are playing Donny in one of their last ever games at Belle Vue.

Their players and their supporters were nothing short of magnificent on that last game at the Goldstone. Not only did their players parade that banner before kick-off, but I also remember their fans in the S-E corner just standing and applauding as we all ran onto the pitch at final whistle.

Doncaster Rovers :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
They were great at Gillingham during their relegation season too. A special effort is required to get as many as possible to this one, I think; they're old friends - could be a monumental piss-up. :drink:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Gutted I'm missing it.

Going to PSV v Utrecht, then NEC Nijmegen v Feyenoord.

I loves Dutssshh footsballs

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
seagull4life said:
anyone know a cheap way of getting there by train?

Fare-dodging?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Uncle Buck said:
Best of luck.

Engineering works on the way home as well.

1 hour 43 minutes going up and 2 hours 52 mins coming back (changing at Peterborough).

We paid £8.45 from London to Doncaster and £13.35 from Doncasetr to London, and that was booked over a month ago!

Batty and the boys be about for that one for a few beers Mr Buck?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
having a weekend of fun and frolics up there

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
1 hour 43 minutes going up and 2 hours 52 mins coming back (changing at Peterborough).

We paid £8.45 from London to Doncaster and £13.35 from Doncasetr to London, and that was booked over a month ago!

Batty and the boys be about for that one for a few beers Mr Buck?

Batty is around that day, not sure if he is going to the game.

He is going to let his friends know that there are about 30 drunks heading up and going out in town and he said all pubs are fair game.

He was in his usual seat in his usual pub on Saturday.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here