Votes: 41 49.4%
  • I wish

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • What???

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
mrs munkfish loves a bit of back seat loving on the way back to hers it is in prime dogging areas though :blush: havnt been caught of yet

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The second time I had sex was in a car. Theres 30 seconds I will never get back:down:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
In tho same snatchs bedroom. It was rubbish.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Rubbish for me, awesome for her. Best 20 seconds she ever had.:cool:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
Of course, how did I not see that was the obvious explanation:shootself

For sophisticated gents like you and I, it's a case of finding a girl who can possibly live up to our stud like standards. It's not easy, is it.....

The shit we go through on a daily basis, constantly shagging birds to find out if they are the one and it just never lives up to expectations. Sometimes ugly, impotent, socially retarded morons just don't know how lucky they have it.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les Biehn said:
The shit we go through on a daily basis, constantly shagging birds to find out if they are the one and it just never lives up to expectations. Sometimes ugly, impotent, socially retarded morons just don't know how lucky they have it.

Looney and London irish then ???

Last edited:

Les Biehn said:
God damn it boys, set your sights higher than stiring another mans porrige while a truck load of boy racers watch on. Get yourself 2 ladies, take them home and feast on muff pie.
Some more excellent advice from someone who constantly leaves rather whingeing, self-pitying messages on NSC that he can't even get one "lady" to come anywhere near him.

Still, you can't lower your standards, you say - absolutely right, although it's always struck me as a strange set of standards that involve evenings that invariably start with a microwave meal for one and always finishes with a box of kleenex..............

Last edited:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
London Irish said:
Some more excellent advice from someone who constantly leaves rather whingeing, self-pitying messages on NSC that he can't even get one "lady" to come anywhere near him.

Still, you can't lower your standards, you say - absolutely right, although it's always struck me as a strange set of standards that involve evenings that invariably start with a microwave meal for one and always finishes with a box of kleenex..............

f*** off you bore me ;)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
Dogging is for middle aged, tattooed men called Dave, boy racers called Trevor, women in their 30 called Carol and footballers called Stan. It has to be the least erotic past time ever.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What was Stern's nightclub car park Ferring, allegedly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here