Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dogging

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I changed channels to check the footie and when I came back I thought the break was still on because Derek the meerkat was talking.

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
I was watching the David Bowie docu on the beeb so I joined this an hour later on 4+1. After a cursory read of all the comments on here I thought I was in for a comedy treat, but Watching now I find it all desperately sad, all of em are desperately insecure and damaged individuals. Aoart from that bloke near the end who couldn't find condoms to fit him and reminiscing about the Golden age of dogging. He could almost be a Steve Coogan Character

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
[MENTION=38]Beach Hut[/MENTION] is a regular up at the Devils Dyke , knows all the places

Mrs Hut just said fecking cheek

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
There were moments reminiscent of the theme of Spinal Tap and The Office - you know, you watch and listen and try to convince yourself that this is a spoof and that real people are not like this.

If a dogger refers to someone else as a weirdo, crikes what must they have been like? Sitting on a penis shaped tree stump in the woods with strangers all around gives a clue maybe?

Feck, I'd wanna wear a mask too !!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The last 5mins have been the funniest thing I have seen on TV in bloody ages. What on earth was that bloke wanting to be abused all about?!

I genuinely was sitting here laughing...
I read this post last night and thought ok, I'll watch it on 4+1 - as I walked to the living room I speculated that the wife had found channel 4 and was watching already - she was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here