Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dogging

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
Possibly the funniest thing I've seen on tv this year. Seriously weird people they chose there, are all doggers that odd.

The little ginger fella between the two biffas looked petrified. The Interviewer asked how he fitted in with them two. Given that they'ed just slagged the size of his c**k off, I guess the answer would have been "not very far"

Seemed to be a good pastime for people who like spotting nocturnal wildlife: Deer, owls, Otters, Foxes and a couple of hippos!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Someone I know once took an air rifle out to a dogging site and shot a bloke in the arse as he shagged some woman on the bonnet of a car.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Possibly the funniest thing I've seen on tv this year. Seriously weird people they chose there, are all doggers that odd.

The little ginger fella between the two biffas looked petrified. The Interviewer asked how he fitted in with them two. Given that they'ed just slagged the size of his c**k off, I guess the answer would have been "not very far"

Seemed to be a good pastime for people who like spotting nocturnal wildlife: Deer, owls, Otters, Foxes and a couple of hippos!

LOL

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Err.........just popping out for a walk love.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here