Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog Lovers - How long did your Dog live for ?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Off now for the other advantage.

I would never walk as much (or go out) if I didn't have dogs.

I've also go a bit of a thirst on!

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
Like you we just did it 'right' as a puppy, and we all keep to the boundaries.
Certainly no need for shouting and god forbid violence.

There's 3 years age difference, and in fairness (although it shows) we did a hell of a lot less training with the goldie, because he just modelled our lab.
Always 1 pace behind.

when our lab had had enough and deemed it 'sleep time', he just pinned the pup to the floor with his paw. :lol:

Fairplay, we love em'.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harry has had a lot of big hugs and loads of scruffy bites which he loves so all in all he is a very very happy Dog today.

black & white seagull

Aug 29, 2003
Brighton
My nutcase of a greyhound is nine. Twelve or thirteen is a good age for a greyhound, and I really hope he makes it that far. He's in magnificent condition for his age - and he loves to show off his assets (what's left of them), as you can see...

Attachments

• IMG_5989.JPG
    IMG_5989.JPG
    922.2 KB · Views: 23

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Sorry to hear that.

Thanks mate. I was in absolute pieces, even one of the vets was in tears there with me.
These were at least animal medics who genuinely cared and shared the sorrow.
I could go further into it but this is a football forum, and of course it's still quite painful to relive.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
My nutcase of a greyhound is nine. Twelve or thirteen is a good age for a greyhound, and I really hope he makes it that far. He's in magnificent condition for his age - and he loves to show off his assets (what's left of them), as you can see...

Great pic, lol.
I looked after a friend's greyhound, it's a brilliant breed of hound
I have to say. They love to run those sporty legs off, and absolutely no problem with
coming back to base and saying "thanks!"

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
Trained up the dog to keep the compost heap warm today... My veggies will appreciate it :whistle::lolol:
1BA2A2E9-2D0D-4F4C-BCA0-43D345719E99-3406-00000250ED10D828.jpg

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Dog owners should be warned that there have been a series of dog attacks in Preston Park. Generally by dogs owned by the Special Brew select, the scourge of the park.

A rather lovely dog had its ear ripped off by one of their feral staffies.

The police don't seem particularly bothered. Certainly a very poor system in place by the police for such a large public space.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Trained up the dog to keep the compost heap warm today... My veggies will appreciate it :whistle::lolol:
1BA2A2E9-2D0D-4F4C-BCA0-43D345719E99-3406-00000250ED10D828.jpg

Happy as a Dog in shit.

Oh he was.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here