Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog killer - is 6 months long enough?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm just giving my version of things. I don't have kids and don't want them either. I prefer dogs, my choice. Not getting into a pointless slanging match with Simster though. We normally agree actually.
I have no quarrel with you either FRANK. We're best of CHUMS now. :thumbsup:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
You know what made it all worse ? it was your mother who licked it off !

Have you really met my mother? I hope you've had your jabs then, seeing as she's as rough as old boots.

What am I saying. Of course you have. You f*** Thai ladyboys.

And dogs.

And Thai ladyboys whilst they're f***ing dogs.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Yes I can of course accept that, but that's because you have an emotional attachment to your dogs. However, I'm sure you'd accept that young kids should have far more rights and legal protection than your dogs!

And to illustrate the point that most normal people would agree with me; if somebody came on here lamenting the fact that their child had been stabbed, there would be a stream of sympathy pouring out, and rightly so. However, if you came on here lamenting the fact that your dog had been stabbed, a few people would suggest it was sad and a revolting act by a coward, but at the end of the day, a large percentage of people simply wouldn't give a tuppenny toss and would express no opinion one way or the other. And that is because, it's just a dog.

I agree that your children have far more rights than a dog, of that there is no dispute. Mind you somebody who stabbed a child to death would get life would they not ? It's just a dog yes but it's also just a piece of human detrius who perpertrated this act. I don't think people here are being sentimental about it though, dogs are slightly more evolved than most species than most and also, far more trusting of humans which is the difference between them and just about any other animal. I not advocating castrating the bloke and to be honest I don't think six months in the nick (which is three months if he behaves) will make any difference. What the bloke really needs is psychiatric treatment.

Far too many sociopaths began their carrers on domestic pets.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Have you really met my mother? I hope you've had your jabs then, seeing as she's as rough as old boots.

And dogs.

Pretzel anyone?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

And dogs.

Whilst I appreciate you are having your period it's pointless trying to work off your hormonal inbalance on me. You turn what was a relatively sensible thread into a binfest or at least are trying to, I guess that says more about you than me.

Have a nice weekend and may I recommend some Evening Primrose.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Whilst I appreciate you are having your period it's pointless trying to work off your hormonal inbalance on me. You turn what was a relatively sensible thread into a binfest or at least are trying to, I guess that says more about you than me.

Have a nice weekend and may I recommend some Evening Primrose.

You've gone soft, Frank.

(perhaps a picture of a dog in fancy dress can make you stiff again)

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
You've gone soft, Frank.

(perhaps a picture of a dog in fancy dress can make you stiff again)

What ? Like Niomi Campbell dressed as a member of the 'Bad Girls' cast ? Could happen.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Listen up you bunch of C*NTS. BHA Express is right. The facts are this despicable piece of SHIT after his Girlfriends BRAT who no doubt WOUND the Dog up by probably pulling its tail and being obnoxious decided fair justice after his Girlfriends BRAT's coat was ripped after the Dog probably fairly bit it was to go all the way home and get a kitchen knife and then went and found the Dog in the park and stabbed it 55times almost decapicating it in the process.

This MURDERER was in the Argus a couple of months ago giving his " side of the story " ( alas the Dog could not give his side of the story ) saying when I was stabbing the Dog he looked at me as if to say, why are you doing this to me. The Dog died a slow and horrific death and the Man should have got 5 years. Absolute total and complete NUTTER.

Death is too good for him. I hope he is battered EVERY day of his prison sentence by some criminal animal lovers in prison.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
he probably will Uncle almost worth getting a short sentence to do it myself and depending on where he goes he might come out someones BITCH now that would be justice.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Surely the guy needs psychiatric help as much as a custodial sentence?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Listen up you bunch of C*NTS. BHA Express is right. The facts are this despicable piece of SHIT after his Girlfriends BRAT who no doubt WOUND the Dog up by probably pulling its tail and being obnoxious decided fair justice after his Girlfriends BRAT's coat was ripped after the Dog probably fairly bit it was to go all the way home and get a kitchen knife and then went and found the Dog in the park and stabbed it 55times almost decapicating it in the process.

This MURDERER was in the Argus a couple of months ago giving his " side of the story " ( alas the Dog could not give his side of the story ) saying when I was stabbing the Dog he looked at me as if to say, why are you doing this to me. The Dog died a slow and horrific death and the Man should have got 5 years. Absolute total and complete NUTTER.

Death is too good for him. I hope he is battered EVERY day of his prison sentence by some criminal animal lovers in prison.

To be fair, although I was utterly disgusted by this man's action I can just about understand why some people are not so bothered. However, dogs are, with very few exceptions, very trusting of humans more so than any other species. My main contention is that if you can do that to a dumb animal it's no great stretch to see that you could also do that to a human, dumb or otherwise.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I have to say I like my Dogs far more than most human's I ever meet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here