Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dog killer - is 6 months long enough?

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Stabbed a dog?

Off with his goolies!

It happened to me,though only the once,and all I did was simulate breeding methods.

nlf

Mar 24, 2008
He (like most criminals in this country) should have got longer.

As for all the "its only a dog" people, even if your not a dog lover (which clearly your not) surely you can see that the fact is IF the dog attacked the girl he could have taken it to the vet and had it put down (oh no sorry that would have cost the vile chav thug money - silly silly me!!!) instead he stabbed the poor thing 55 times proving he is some sort of nutter and if he can do that to "just a dog" when there is a kinder alternative he can do it to anybody.

As for them being fighting dogs, yes once apon a time thats all they were but i have a friend who has one and she is the sweetest dog you could meet she is more likely to lick you to death than so much as growl at you, is there actually any proof the dog attacked the girl?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What Nauseating Sentimentality. The Dog Was The Canine Version Of The Bloke Who Stabbed It. Good For Nothing Except Fighting. It Was Bred For Fighting And Died Fighting.

I'm Not Going To Say It Was Just A Dog. That's Insulting To Dogs And Dog Lovers. It was Just A Set Of Teeth And Muscle. Good Riddance To Bad Rubbish, Both The Owner And The Dog.

Arse Bars has never had anyone or anyone close to her because she is a bitter old spinster and therefore cannot form normal relationships with man nor beast. It's a shame it really is.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Christ There's Some Fuckwitted Comments Out There.

Been A Long Week Has It, NSC? Brain Got A Little Addled?

Yes, and most of them yours, you have assumed Deduction's mantle as NSC Head Tosser.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
should put him down.

Simster might not like to hear it, but many humans are below animals and should be culled.

Fact. :thumbsup:
Oh, I'd agree with you that there are some right twats out there, it's just that I'd rather there was a sense of proportion in the judicial system. The sentimentally of some people towards dogs really does make me chuckle.

It is only a dog so I really think 6 months is about right. And if it isn't, so what? I'd prefer to complain about the likes of muggers getting crappy sentences than some derranged simpleton stabbing a dog. And yes, if there is evidence that serial killers start out killing pets, then this bloke needs to be kept a close eye on by the authorities.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Oh, I'd agree with you that there are some right twats out there, it's just that I'd rather there was a sense of proportion in the judicial system. The sentimentally of some people towards dogs really does make me chuckle.

It is only a dog so I really think 6 months is about right. And if it isn't, so what? I'd prefer to complain about the likes of muggers getting crappy sentences than some derranged simpleton stabbing a dog. And yes, if there is evidence that serial killers start out killing pets, then this bloke needs to be kept a close eye on by the authorities.

No, you have to consider that if one of your kids got stabbed (as keeps happening) many would say 'It's just another kid'. The issue here is more that anybody who can do that to an animal has more than enough potential to do similar to a human being. Truth be told most dogs are a lot better than many humans. Dogs don't mug your granny as a rule for example. When was the last incidence of canine puppy molestation ?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
No, you have to consider that if one of your kids got stabbed (as keeps happening) many would say 'It's just another kid'. The issue here is more that anybody who can do that to an animal has more than enough potential to do similar to a human being. Truth be told most dogs are a lot better than many humans. Dogs don't mug your granny as a rule for example. When was the last incidence of canine puppy molestation ?
No Frank, the issue is NOT that anybody who can do that to an animal has more than enough potential to do similar to a human being. The issue here is that a dog was stabbed 55 times and not a child and that the sentence should reflect that. Dogs do not have the same rights as human beings, which completely invalidates your entire comparison with "one of my kids" being stabbed.

I do agree with you that such weirdos need to be watched though, especially if there is a proven link between animal abuse and serial killing.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Sorry Frank, but that last post of yours is just sentimental bollocks. Women are better than dogs. FACT.

When was the last time a dog let you cum over it's face and then got up and made you breakfast?

Oh, last Tuesday, you say? In that case, sorry.

As you were.

Stumpy Tim

To be fair FRANK, dogs don't need to molest kids or Granny's for two reasons:

1. Humans are a different species, hence Dogs probably don't fancy us
2. If they get sexually frustrated they can simply lick their own balls

It's really Apples V Oranges

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
No Frank, the issue is NOT that anybody who can do that to an animal has more than enough potential to do similar to a human being. The issue here is that a dog was stabbed 55 times and not a child and that the sentence should reflect that. Dogs do not have the same rights as human beings, which completely invalidates your entire comparison with "one of my kids" being stabbed.

I do agree with you that such weirdos need to be watched though, especially if there is a proven link between animal abuse and serial killing.

Hmm, I would be rather more upset if one of my dogs was murdered than one of your kids. That's my point of view. Actually I prefer dogs to women as both are so often bitches anyway.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
To be fair FRANK, dogs don't need to molest kids or Granny's for two reasons:

1. Humans are a different species, hence Dogs probably don't fancy us
2. If they get sexually frustrated they can simply lick their own balls

It's really Apples V Oranges

Tim, did I say that dogs molest kids ? You want to read the post a bit more carefully.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Sorry Frank, but that last post of yours is just sentimental bollocks. Women are better than dogs. FACT.

When was the last time a dog let you cum over it's face and then got up and made you breakfast?

Oh, last Tuesday, you say? In that case, sorry.

As you were.

You know what made it all worse ? it was your mother who licked it off !

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
you don't really mean that do you frank? you've been so mellow on here recently too !

20 pages!

I'm just giving my version of things. I don't have kids and don't want them either. I prefer dogs, my choice. Not getting into a pointless slanging match with Simster though. We normally agree actually.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hmm, I would be rather more upset if one of my dogs was murdered than one of your kids. That's my point of view. Actually I prefer dogs to women as both are so often bitches anyway.
Yes I can of course accept that, but that's because you have an emotional attachment to your dogs. However, I'm sure you'd accept that young kids should have far more rights and legal protection than your dogs!

And to illustrate the point that most normal people would agree with me; if somebody came on here lamenting the fact that their child had been stabbed, there would be a stream of sympathy pouring out, and rightly so. However, if you came on here lamenting the fact that your dog had been stabbed, a few people would suggest it was sad and a revolting act by a coward, but at the end of the day, a large percentage of people simply wouldn't give a tuppenny toss and would express no opinion one way or the other. And that is because, it's just a dog.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here