Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Dog Bore magazine

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I don’t think you are. The fact you’ve so much love and compassion for your animals speaks volumes about you as a person. Undoubtedly they won the lottery when they became members of the Spielberg household.

What a lovely thing to say. Thanks mate

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Could never be bothered to have a dog. Your life basically has to orbit around them.

Couldn't agree less. If you have 2 they look after themselves during the day, take them for an hour or so down the park, when you get home. I have friends who take them if I want to go away. They are great fun to have around. What's so hard about that? Now kids they do rule your damn life which is why I have woofs and not demanding kids.

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
I am the World's biggest dog bore. I even have a facebook page for my new golden retriever. Bit sad maybe but he brings me a lot of happiness and companionship. They do tie you down a lot though. My life has been on hold for 5 months bringing him up as best I can

Not sad at all Uncs, good for you, we spend too much time worrying about whether the way we live our lives is ‘acceptable’ to others, it’s your one life (Coldplay quote) enjoy it. One big positive is that the dog will never know how appalling your taste in films is (kidding!). :thumbsup:

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Any dogs in your local at the same time? :smile:

Mine, usually. :D

93857A42-CAB0-4324-877D-2328BE7A954B.jpeg

Bob'n'weave

Nov 18, 2016
Nr Lewes

Love the wee fella at the back trying to tilt his head to get in the shot. :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I've recently got a dog for the first time, for my boy,12, (which means it's mine of course). Mad Saluki/Lurcher bitch/pup that is just a joy to have around. I weighed up the extra responsibility against getting out and about more as I work from home and can do 12 hours straight at the keyboard without bothering to go out at all some days. I might get her into a bit of local amateur dog racing as i've been told by my vet and some new 'dog mates' that when fully grown she is going to be a 40mph+ rocket. Looks like i'm going to be getting plenty of exercise, but not today as she's just been spade and is off all six of her tits ATM. Bless.

(And before anyone mentions it, yes, 12 is a strange name.)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As the proud owner of two pedigree British Shorthair cats that cost obscene money I am a full subscriber to Cat Bore monthly. Love them!

Ditto (just the one). Ours is lilac. Thick as shit, but endless entertainment. Was indoor till we took him on. His forte is tormenting moths, drinking rainwater from wherever he can find it, and getting spooked by monsters at the bottom of the garden and belting back indoors like a demented tiny wolf :lolol: Fortunately it wasn't us that paid silly money for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here