Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Dog Bore magazine

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I enjoy that when my hands are cold walking the mutt in the winter.

It is on a freezing cold winter’s day, natures hand warmer.

You LIKE picking up TURDS? People are weird.

Meanwhile, the dog in one of the flats opposite me was yapping non-stop for about 2 hours yesterday evening. I wanted to kick the door down and throw the stupid mutt off the balcony*. I bumped in to the woman who owns the dog in the lift a few weeks ago and she explained to me the dog only makes a noise when she's home with it. How does she know that? She's not there :lolol: Also, she definitely wasn't home when it was yapping away last night. It only stopped after she did get home.

*I wouldn't actually do that. I hate dogs, but I would never hurt one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Meanwhile, the dog in one of the flats opposite me was yapping non-stop for about 2 hours yesterday evening. I wanted to kick the door down and throw the stupid mutt off the balcony*. I bumped in to the woman who owns the dog in the lift a few weeks ago and she explained to me the dog only makes a noise when she's home with it. How does she know that? She's not there :lolol: Also, she definitely wasn't home when it was yapping away last night. It only stopped after she did get home.

You should get a dog .... all that anger would subside

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

One of our neighbours has a Spaniel, she leaves it out in the garden . . . . it is quite literally a barking mad dog. makes my piss boil, there's no need for non stop shouting.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I'm allergic to cats and dogs. Were this not the case I would have a dog because I like them.

Cats, on the other hand, can go f..k themselves, the little furry ********s.

You can take a dog to the pub too

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
I'm allergic to cats and dogs. Were this not the case I would have a dog because I like them.

Cats, on the other hand, can go f..k themselves, the little furry ********s.

Some knob occasionally brings his bloody cat to my local at weekends.

Sussexscots

3, 3, 3, 3, 3, 3 3, 3, 3, 3 ,3 ,3 3 coach chuggers
Our big lad passed earlier this year and this is the first Autumn for umpteen years we haven't had a Bullmastiff loafing around the house and it feels like there's something missing.

Yes, Dogs are a tie but (IMO) they help you connect with the changing seasons are good for your mental and physical health.

The wife and I agreed we'd not get another Dog in the short term because we have so many other things going on at the moment that would impact on the time needed to properly train him/her. But I'm weakening.

We had Cats in the past but it's a Dog for me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am the World's biggest dog bore. I even have a facebook page for my new golden retriever. Bit sad maybe but he brings me a lot of happiness and companionship. They do tie you down a lot though. My life has been on hold for 5 months bringing him up as best I can

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I am the World's biggest dog bore. I even have a facebook page for my new golden retriever. Bit sad maybe but he brings me a lot of happiness and companionship. They do tie you down a lot though. My life has been on hold for 5 months bringing him up as best I can

Pleased to hear you've got a new companion US. (Apols if you'd announced it earlier on another thread in which case I missed it). I never thought I could love another dog after our two original Spaniels went, but our new ones soon found their way into our hearts as well.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Pleased to hear you've got a new companion US. (Apols if you'd announced it earlier on another thread in which case I missed it). I never thought I could love another dog after our two original Spaniels went, but our new ones soon found their way into our hearts as well.

Thanks mate. I got Bobby at age 9 weeks and had him 6 months now. By God has he put me through it. You have to really be dedicated and love a dog. Since my latest relationship went down the plug hole he has brought me company and love. It took me 5 years to get over the loss of Harry before I could even consider owning another Dog

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I’d love a dog but neither myself nor my partner are at home for long enough to look after it properly.

Until then will have to make do with our two annoying cats.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

62C72625-52C2-4634-9CB4-F678D1649AD2.jpeg

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Christ - how much has that dog had? Looks completely Sheebo'd.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003

I don’t think you are. The fact you’ve so much love and compassion for your animals speaks volumes about you as a person. Undoubtedly they won the lottery when they became members of the Spielberg household.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here