Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your wife/girlfriend support a rival club?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
glory hunter...glory hunter!!
:lolol::lolol:

To be fair to her she's 29 and been a fan for 7 years, 2 years living and going to the sportsdirectshamelessplugtaxrelief@stjamespark stadium

In the last 7 years the only achievement she's experienced is relegation and promotion again last season, hardly glory hunting......:lolol:

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
glory hunter...glory hunter!!
:lolol::lolol:

To be fair to her she's 29 and been a fan for 7 years, 2 years living and going to the sportsdirectshamelessplugtaxrelief@stjamespark stadium

In the last 7 years the only achievement she's experienced is relegation and promotion again last season, hardly glory hunting......:lolol:

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
My wife was a Saints STH as a girl. 100% converted now though.

Same here, but she will never be converted and still supports the Saints, although not a STH as we live far far away - my eldest son is also a Saint (although he also comes with me to our away games and supports us) - given that they were both born in Southampton, I cannot blame either of them and agree entirely that they should support their home team (I was born in Brighton)...

Now my youngest son who is a toddler was born in Burton... so could be interesting...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here