Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does your boyfriend know your here?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Do you know what,ive always liked Brighton,but after reading the responses to my well meaning and bridge building thread,Basically you can all f*** off.Bunch of jumped up,precious wankers.

You may be interested to know, in the days before the homophobic threads on TWTD.co.uk surfaced and before banner-gate yesterday, many of us Brighton fans on NSC were talking about how highly we regarded Ipswich Town, how many of us have a soft spot for them down the years. Why did you even think it OK to be making snap-judgements of us on the basis of a few posts on a thread if, at the same time, you didn't think it OK to be makng snap-judgements of Ipswich fans on the basis of a few banners?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
if u really think you're hard then stop fronting and come meet #realtalk

only problem is, this is him :hilton:

super-computer-nerd.jpg

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Genuinely believe the Albion are heading for something big soon.Actually thought Town played quite well today,but Brighton were one step ahead every time.
If only 4 of our players weren't on loan. I thought Ipswich played well at times in the first half, but I couldn't work out why you were playing the trap so high up the pitch against people like CMS and Buckley, I was sure we'd score more on the break (was just the 1).
kazenga,pm me
It started with a :kiss:

I conduct business in public son.
Is there no romance any more? Why does it have to be for everyone to watch.

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
I conduct business in public son. If it has to go down like this meet me in team c/r studios where old moo is god and everyone is happy and there is barley and mead and the snakes hide in the long grass whilst the birds nestle in that pretty tree by the pond. Old Moo Head sees this all. :moo: NSFG - time for bed! - Page 86

if i could remotely understand all that,i would probably agree,maybe:)

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
If only 4 of our players weren't on loan. I thought Ipswich played well at times in the first half, but I couldn't work out why you were playing the trap so high up the pitch against people like CMS and Buckley, I was sure we'd score more on the break (was just the 1).
It started with a :kiss:

Is there no romance any more? Why does it have to be for everyone to watch.

To be honest,before the game i thought the opposite would happen,with albion pressing high up the pitch and town attacking on the break.Poyet clearly got his tactics spot on.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Do you know what,ive always liked Brighton,but after reading the responses to my well meaning and bridge building thread,Basically you can all f*** off.Bunch of jumped up,precious wankers.

Likewise, f*** off back to your own board, quite honestly I couldn't give a flying f*** what you think about us, our ground, our team, our support, our pies or anything else you can think of. See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya :)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing

Piss off then, with your banner up your arse.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Calm down fella's he came on here with a very reasonable post although I too read it as if he was an Albion fan at first but no need to jump down his throat :thumbsup:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Calm down fella's he came on here with a very reasonable post although I too read it as if he was an Albion fan at first but no need to jump down his throat :thumbsup:

it is the NSC way grasshopper........we do it to our own , why not the opposing fans...??

Just to correct you there was one homophobic chant from a few Ipswich attendess, (I won't dignify them by calling them fans ), after the banner incident, but it was so limited you had to be close to hear it.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Great post! Another visiting fan has NSC nailed within a few minutes!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I heard them clap for a few corners/chances and that was it, didn't really hear one song from the WSU...worst support I've seen at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here