Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does this prove that evil prevails in Mosques?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
will you be including churches in the bulldozing too?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Evil prevails in ALL religion.

exactly !!! many a conversation i've had on the subject explaining why i don't belong to one faith as it were just on this

Religion probably causes more conflict and evil then it stops i would've thought.

JP20

how has this thread gone on for 2 pages?!?!

BORING

I'm technically a 16th German or something so therefore must i hate all jews? or just 1 in 16?

........or maybe -just maybe- you shouldn't group all people of a certain type under one extremely rare characteristic

can't we talk about football or something? :lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Muslims are usually found living in their own communities in the UK saying how much they detest the western way of life whilst drawing benefits.

Spoken like a true idiot. I've just been working in in an area where Muslims outnumber any other community and never heard such a thing, I don't tend to react to racist remarks but that is a remark worthy of the most ignorant American Redneck.

If you want to get down to religion there's no shortage of Christians with negative ideas.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why pick on the muslims? I don't trust any religion.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Evil Prevails In My Underpants Today After That Prawn Vindaloo Last Night.

No Amount Of Editing Is Gonna Paint A Pretty Picture With Me Sitting On The Khazi Doing An Impression Of A Chinese Wicketkeeper At The Moment.

(Is It Wrong To Post On NSC Whilst Crimping One Off?)

Dandyman

In London village.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
All moslems are lovely people................salt of the earth................very friendly..........fully integrated into our society.............so I,m told.
Only thing that bothers me, is I dont personally know a single moslem.None of my friends are moslems, none of the people I occaisionally work with are moslems and none of my acquaintances or family are moslems. Yet.........there are apparently over two million of them in the UK.Where are they.....?

I have two muslim friends. One of whom is a girl who I went to University with and who I still keep regular contact with to this day, despite graduating 6 years ago. She is quite a nice person actually. My other Muslim friend is the owner of my local takeaway. Been out for a couple of drinks with him, played cricket with him - pretty sound fella. All other muslims are SUICIDE BOMBERS though. Definitely.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Actually, I think we should start with the Catholics and the Protestants. They have been a right royal pain in the arse for much longer than the Muslims (give or take a few crusades when we actually went to them for the battles). Must admit, once I had someone in my sights in NI, I never really worried to much about what colour his socks were.

Once we have got shot of them, the Jews should be next to be offed. Never really had much time for Rastas, Buddhists, etc, they are more like made up religions, and I especially don't trust the "peaceful" ones that teach their supporters martial arts - hand grenade waiting to go off, innit?

Muslims - not sure about them. (This is where I put in "some of my best friends are muslims/nazis/christians/sheep/etc") Are we talking Islamic fundamentalists, or all Muslims? How about those that actually don't agree with the spouting of bile? And if we are sending "them" home, how do we go about getting rid of some of the "white and shite" crowd that block up the welfare system here?

It would appear that Channel 4 were digging after a story, got it, the police tried to pour oil on the troubled waters, but kind of got shot down over it. (Mixed metaphors galore in there!)

When can we turn on the homoerotic boys clubs of the far right? The only reason they practice the "Sieg Heil" salute is so the muscles of the right arm are sufficiently stretched to perform a reach-around.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
My ire is reserved for chuggers...those people who pounce on you in the street and ask you to set up a direct debit for some charity or other.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here