Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does this prove that evil prevails in Mosques?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...as opposed to the white people who live in their own communities, detest society, whilst drawing benefits.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...as an earstwhile cyclist I reserve the right to complain about pedestrians who walk in cycle lanes...I don't cycle or drive on your pavements so keep out of the part of the highway reserved for me...and don't get all arsey when I ping my bell at you to warn of my approach!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
...as an earstwhile cyclist I reserve the right to complain about pedestrians who walk in cycle lanes...I don't cycle or drive on your pavements so keep out of the part of the highway reserved for me...and don't get all arsey when I ping my bell at you to warn of my approach!

1) Do you promise to not cycle through a red light

2) Ride across a pedestrian crossing whilst there are people on it.

3) Go the wrong way down a one way street, so pedestrians have to look both ways instead of just the one.

I had a good day last week in central London where I witnessed all three in an evening.

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
In response to the above:

1) I never cycle through red lights, just in case I hit another cyclist who is obeying a green.
2) Similar to the answer to question one, I might run into another cyclist who has left their bike at home.
3) My name is not David Cameron.

The best story I can offer was during my first time in the Netherlands, a country that prostrates itself at the altar to the cyclist. A senior colleague was retiring and moving back to the UK, he was showing the person replacing him around town, who was another Brit. He told him to watch out for cyclists as they were a law unto themselves and had priority at most road junctions...at that precise moment he ran two over.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Lord B, as someone i believe who earns a living from transport issues. Just what do you want cyclists to do ? Fold the bike up and put it in a ruck sack and carry it !! :bigwave:

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...I believe he just wants us to be shot at dawn...and out trusty steeds to be melted down to provide leg braces for children with rickets in Mozambique.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here