Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does Muzza want out of Palace already?

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Just read this on their forums transfers page, yes 3 bits the palace fan quotes come from that stupid football rumour website, but the OP palace fans comments made me laugh, sounds like , word is out that Muzza wants out......... how familiar? Lord I hope this is true :clap:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=168929&page=94

TC EAGLE:

On this wonderful site is 3 pieces (below) about Glenn Murray which has got me worried as I met a mate after the Cardiff game (I couldn't go due to work commitments) he told me that in the Ship before the game a palace fan was spurting off that Murray is unhappy and wants out then at Half time while getting a beer he overheard a guy smartly dressed wearing club blazer and tie telling a steward the exact same thing.

11 Jan 2012 22:54:31
We are after Glen Murray. (YES PLEASE) He wants out of Crystal Palace, very unhappy their apparently. Andy thorn seen him in Brighton, makes sense could go down to Worthing afterwards as his parents live their.

11 Jan 2012 21:56:55
I can confirm 100% that Bolton Wanderers have been given permission and have gone down south and were in talks with Glenn Murray of Crystal Palace today. the bid is 600k. Just remember your heard it here first. cheers DT.

11 Jan 2012 18:38:08
just heard from a source inside the club that we are after Glen murray. some one from the club was in brighton today. I thought he played for Crystal Palace now ????

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
sounds like the kind of bollocks rumours you get round here from people who want to sound ITK but, yes, it would be hilario.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would be very funny. Cant see him moving on yet though, how long a contract did he sign? When can we have him back for free?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Also not sure what's so hilarious about them taking a player off us for free and then them selling him on for 600k.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
He put in a transfer request at the Albion within three months of joining so it could be true.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
God I hate the football-rumours site

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Funnily enough I spoke to someone last week who supposedly knew Glenn quite well. He told me that he has been shocked by the difference in the training techniques and hasn't settled with the other players very well. Shame.

Last edited:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Funnily enough I spoke to someone last week who supposedly know Glenn quite well. He told me that he has been shocked by the difference in the training techniques and hasn't settled with the other players very well. Shame.

2 laps round the pitch followed by headers and volleys?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Whilst I would be sad if this turned out to be true, his performance, what I could se of it on the box on Tuesday, v. Cardiff loked a bit less than whole-hearted.:glare:

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
I have spoken to glenn in a restaurant in hove around christmas time, i genuinely asked him 'how is it at palace bet you wish you were still here' his reply was 'its been difficult, i love this area, i wouldve liked another year or two but hey thats football'

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
If this is true, then hats off to Gus for for not bending over backwards to keep him. It really sounds like it's an absolute ball-ache to keep him even vaguely happy.

Good player on his day, but at what cost?

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Close-ups of him on Tuesday night (not many) showed that familiar far-away look...he didn't do a single attempt to win a penalty either, the "house of cards fall" I call it.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
In answer to a direct question he was asked while out shopping in Brighton a week ago he said it wasn't all that good there at the moment and that he wasn't enjoying it. This prompted someone very senior at the Albion who happened to be there at the time to ask him "why the f*** don't you come back here then?"

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Think most of us would have him back in a heartbeat even though he committed the ultimate crime. Those pound-tinted spectacles really did lead to a spectacularly bad career decision for the lad.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I'd love Glenn back here, all he wanted was an extra year and a few thousand extra and we can understand that, especially with all the rumours about debt issues etc.

If we could agree terms would have him back in a heart beat, would be perfect with CMS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here