Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think KevTheApe is an ironic, comic creation from the mind of a GENIUS?

Kev the Ape

John Boy said:
Has anyone else noticed this, 'I have had a COUPLE of blow jobs, FIVE from my ex slut and LOADS from my other g-friend'

yeah listen the slut kept saying i am shit at them so she just went for it, and Amy was like yeh ok lets getting started in here.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
John Boy said:
Has anyone else noticed this, 'I have had a COUPLE of blow jobs, FIVE from my ex slut and LOADS from my other g-friend'

I missed it. :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Another Kev classic. Oh! Christ! Pass the tissues.

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Kev - your location says in trotter towers - I catagorically deny to all on the board that you live in my towers, concrete or otherwise

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
Is that the north star in the sky or is that your face in that star of shining beauty.

I never had you down as being poetic, Kev. Pathetic maybe, but definitely not poetic.

I thought that you would be more direct. Like,
"You've pulled. Get your coat."

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Kev the Ape said:
yeah listen the slut kept saying i am shit at them so she just went for it, and Amy was like yeh ok lets getting started in here.

so Kev, are you saying you are shit at blow jobs?

Old Goat

Jun 8, 2004
Kev is having his tea - but I'm a bit worried that he doesnt know what a blow job actually is.
Or am I the stupid one - surely a bloke receiving a blow job cant actually do anything wrong?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here