Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Does anyone think KevTheApe is an ironic, comic creation from the mind of a GENIUS?

jonogulls

Aug 2, 2004
There are either 2 possibilies when it comes to Kev.

1) He is the nicest, but most, naive lad in Brighton. He tries really hard but everyone just RIPS into him at every opportunity, probably because he hasn't quite grasped the basic literacy involved with a forum. If this is true I think he is a top bloke and, from this point forward, declare an end to all insults aimed the way of this modern day legend.

2) He is possibly the greatest comic character EVER created by a really FUUNY person on NSC. The common consensus of funniest poster is Easy10 but Kev is, to date, the only guy to make me laugh out loud. The two examples of this are when:

'I was so drunk I got into a supermarket trolley and my Dad pushed me down a hill.'

'My testicle swelled up like a tennis ball. Fortunately when I went to hospital I didn't lose it'.

:clap2: Sorry, the tears are coming again. What do you think? But, for me, Kev The Ape, is the ultimate NSC poster.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
QUOTE :

'I was so drunk I got into a supermarket trolley and my Dad pushed me down a hill.'

'My testicle swelled up like a tennis ball. Fortunately when I went to hospital I didn't lose it'.

:lolol: :flameboun :lolol:

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
"I saw them in a churchill square, i picked up and then asked the women behind the counter why have you got this piece of shit in brighton."

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
I hate argueing with my ex but it does clear the air, because i know she a 110% SLUT, who would shag anythink with a pulse.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
caz99 said:
I hate argueing with my ex but it does clear the air, because i know she a 110% SLUT, who would shag anythink with a pulse.

Please stop!!!!

Im sat at work wipin me eyes from laughin!!!!!

:laugh: :bowdown: :bowdown: :laugh:

Kev the Ape

The Northstander said:
Please stop!!!!

Im sat at work wipin me eyes from laughin!!!!!

:laugh: :bowdown: :bowdown: :laugh:

if you want to meet her then go to Club New York she works in there, Chat her up and she will fall under your charm in 5 mins and she will take you off to the toilet for a quick shag. Dirty SLUT!! :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Kev the Ape said:
if you want to meet her then go to Club New York she works in there, Chat her up and she will fall under your charm in 5 mins and she will take you off to the toilet for a quick shag. Dirty SLUT!! :nono:

YES that place is COOL, lots of cheesy 80s music and rough totty (including your ex no doubt), might have to wander down there and mention to her "your Ex Kev said your a dirty slut and will shag anything, see you in the toilets in 2mins?"

:p

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still think the family outing to Falmer has to go down as the literary comic masterpieces of all time.

Kev...you are my hero.

Shame you can't bowl though:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: ...it is spinning , honest:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Kev the Ape

CrabtreeBHA said:
YES that place is COOL, lots of cheesy 80s music and rough totty (including your ex no doubt), might have to wander down there and mention to her "your Ex Kev said your a dirty slut and will shag anything, see you in the toilets in 2mins?"

:p

Go down there tonight she got salsa, you might bump into the owner who wants to go out with her. She will probably up for it.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Kev the Ape said:
Go down there tonight she got salsa, you might bump into the owner who wants to go out with her. She will probably up for it.

salsa

is that some sort of disease?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Kev is priceless. Like dwayne he's unintentionally funny and I don't think he's a made-up character. There was a classic exchange between him and Stumpy Tim a month or so ago, it went something like:

Kev: Arsenal are brilliant I've seen them loads of times
Tim: Isn't it time for your paper round?
Kev: How did you know I did a paper round?
Tim: Oh, just a lucky guess ...

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here